As the Grimm Universe continues to grow, new adventures await the many heroes that reside inside it. Don’t miss this 64-page issue of epic proportions, as we get 5 all-new, never-released short stories, spanning from all corners of the realms of power, leading into the future of all things Grimm!
- Moonlight Running (Continues in Van Helsing vs. The League of Monsters)
- Vile Creatures (Continues in Belle: Ghosts & Goblins)
- Underworld Rising (Continues in Myths & Legends Quarterly: Ares)
- Terror To Come (Continues in Grimm Fairy Tales)
- End of An Era, Birth of A Legend (Continues in Shang)
List of covers and their creators:
|A||Cover A||Igor Vitorino & Ivan Nunes||1|
|B||Cover B||Martin Coccolo & Mohan Sivakami||2|
|C||Cover C||Ron Leary Jr.||3|
|D||Cover D||Al Barrionuevo & Bryan Valenza||4|
|E||Cover E||John Royle, Jagdish Kumar & Sebastian Cheng||5|
|F||Cover F||Keith Garvey||6|
Note: The story "Terror To Come" takes place before Grimm Fairy Tales #33.