Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2504 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

How they should do the Green Lantern Trilogy

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mbecks14

Movie 1: Hal's origin. vs Parallax and Hector Hammond.  At the end of the movie, Sinestro is revealed as a traitor to the corps and leaves

Movie 2: "Sinestro Corps War." Sinestro returns with a yellow ring and an entire corps to battle the Green Lanterns. Sinestro uses a star sapphire to corrupt Carol and force her to join the SC. GL vs Sinestro and Star Sapphire. (Obviously they cant use some of the actual sinestro corps members like superboy prime and the anti monitor becuase that wouldnt fit)

Movie 3: "Blackest Night". Black Hand rises and begins rising dead Lanterns and humans to destroy all life. GLC and the Sinestro Corps rings are the secret combination needed to destroy black lanterns. Green Lantern deputizes John, Guy, and Kyle as earthmen to join the fight. (THey couldnt use other DC heroes or all the other corps because that'd get too confusing and crowded. a Green Lantern Sinestro teamup would work and would be really interesting, and it would also allow them to put John Guy and Kyle in the movies)

Just my thoughts on how they could make the GL movies and use the recent popular storylines as a backdrop. What do you think?    

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Video_Martian
    @Mbecks14: I like your ideas for a GL trilogy, but i honestly believe that DC should focus on making movies on their other less well-known heroes instead of just Green Lantern...
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @mr.obvious said:
    " @Mbecks14: I like your ideas for a GL trilogy, but i honestly believe that DC should focus on making movies on their other less well-known heroes instead of just Green Lantern... "
    They can do both though, look at Marvel. If Green Lantern is successful they can make one every two or three years and have other movies come out as well. There are three Marvel movies coming out this summer.

As for the trilogy I think the Sinestro Corps should start the second movie but by the end have a whole War of Light going on. Then the third movie can start with the War of Light and then turn to Blackest Night and the Corps have to work together to stop the dead from every corps that were killed during the War of Light. I kinda want at least John and Guy being deputized in the second movie and Kyle can come around in the third, maybe as the host for Ion.
    Sunbeamvi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princeimc: Genius! Why aren't you directing Green Lantern?

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Perfect.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mbecks14: Good ideas.

In Blackest Night they could call out all the Justice League to help in a finale batllte.

I would also like a story in outer-space with all the alian lanterns, it would be great and DC needs some good sci-fi.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.