Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2502 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

Green Lantern Reading Order (post Johns)

tcrighton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello fellow lantern lovers,

I am now finished with Johns's amazing run on GL and I would like to continue, but I am not sure in what order to begin reading after Green Lantern: Wrath of the First Lantern. I believe I have a general idea, but a concrete, concise reading list would be much appreciated. Thanks for sharing your Lantern knowledge and happy posting!

speckoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think it's pretty straight forward from there. You got:

Green Lantern Vol 4, Red Lanterns Vol 4, GL New Guardians Vol 4, and GLC Vol 4 and so on. Also the more recent Godhead event. You can also try Sinestro and Larfleeze.

Btw, I'm also huge fan of John's Run on GL but also his entire crew as well. Have you read all of the GL Corps books prior to Wrath of the First Lantern? Also Emerald Warriors was pretty good during it's run. However older books like Green Lantern Corps Recharge, To Be a Lantern, The Dark Side of Green might be a bit harder to find as they are out of print I think but you can probably find a used one for a decent price.

I feel that the GL Corps run serves as a great companion to the main series. Do give a try if you haven't. It gives the other Lanterns that's not named Hal Jordan some spotlight.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Post-Johns?

Don't disappoint yourself.

Lights Out was pretty good...but after that, it's seriously meh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.