User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.8 stars 3.8 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Dreaded Clip Episode? 0

The weakest of the first three Green Lantern collections by Geoff Johns ( Rebirth and Vol 1). The first half fills like out-of-place filler stories, which makes sense it was most likely being written while Johns was also planning and writing Infinite Crisis - which, I imagine would be somewhat stressful. The second half propels us One Year Later after Infinite Crisis, and I'm not sure how much of the flaws I thought the Revenge of the Green Lanterns story...

Hal Jordan Answers For His Past 1

The Story:  Hal Jordan teams up with Green Arrow to fight Mongul and later teams up with Batman to fight the Tattooed Man. One year after the Infinite Crisis, Hal Jordan finds Tomar Tu who crash landed on Earth. Jordan is caught off guard and wonders how it's possible when he killed Tomar Tu. Jordan returns to Oa and proposes a search for the other Green Lanterns thought killed by his hands to the Guardians, who turn him down. Jordan and Guy Gardner set out to find the lost Lanterns without cons...