inferiorego's Green Lantern Corps #23 - Ring Quest Part 2 review

Avatar image for inferiorego
  • inferiorego wrote this review on .
  • inferiorego has written a total of 318 reviews. The last one was for

Pick of the week...

Never read Green Lantern before? Well, now is your time to jump in before it gets crazier. This issue, in a nutshell, is all setup for an upcoming storyline. And if you read the last storyline, you know it's leading up to something immense.

This book finally made me care what Mongul is doing in the DCU. If you read any of my reviews before, you know I hate spoiling it for the reader, and again, I won't do it here.

This issue is stand alone from the current Green Lantern series and deals more with the Green Lantern Corps (the new Ion included) dealing with collecting the rogue Sinestro Corps rings floating around the universe. Do yourself a favor and pick this bad boy up.