the_mighty_monarch's Green Lantern #60 - Fear Factor review

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch

And the Entity Thief Is...

The Good: I usually don't like such hamhanded summaries of previous events (I for one feel like jumping in the middle of a story arc is RETARDED, but w/e) but this one is actually pretty cool.
The fight with Hal and Barry-llax was pretty cool, and it was good to see a nice drawn out fight after a bunch of issues of dialogue and various journeying.
Larfleeze once again proved that he can be a force to be reckoned with and an absolute psychopath rather than JUST comedic relief.
The use of Parallax in Barry is actually quite sensical. Because of the events of the comic, it makes a lot of sense, and works well into the Entity Thief's plan.
The reveal at the end makes a ton of sense and is pretty awesome.
The dialogue of all the different characters from the different corps is AMAZING.

The Bad: The Green Lantern Movie Preview is stupidly useless.
The credits are WRONG. Frank Quitely drew the variant cover, not Gene Ha. A strange error indeed.
SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.

In Conclusion: There's really not much to say about this issue. It's totally awesome, and some amazing developments in The New Guardians. There's some awesome action to break the dialogue heavy last few issue (which I had no complaints about) and all in all I absolutely loved this issue.