mask_of_tengu's Green Lantern #23 - Sinestro Corps War Part 6: Broken Laws review

Avatar image for mask_of_tengu

I Just Had A Terrible Thought!

I just finished reading Countdown, The Search for Ray Palmer: Wildstorm, and Green Lantern. I have come up with a terrible terrible trick that could be being played on us. What if Kyle Raynor in Countdown and The Search has not been absolved of Parallax? What if this is all a trick? In this book he is not separated from the entity. In Countdown he doesn't even mention the Sinestro War. In The Search, Monarch (Capt Atom) asks him to lead his army...I thought I had heard that he only wanted a villain to lead his army...maybe it is Kyle as Parallax...I don't know...something is up...maybe I am dead wrong...possibly. This is issue was great! Hal wielding the yellow power was great and Sinestro's fail safe as well...seeing the Anti-Monitor kill was cool too. Parallax almost kills Guy and I was hoping it would happen. The Sinestro war is coming to Earth and the JLA will get involved...it only gets better from here i am thinking.