razzatazz's Green Lantern #23 - Sinestro Corps War Part 6: Broken Laws review

Avatar image for razzatazz

Should have been home yesterday

Thus far the crossover is switching back and forth between the two titles and both are fielding exceptionally entertaining stories and action.  Here the Earth bound Lanterns and the Lost Lanterns are on Qward and looking for Guy and John and Ion.  They battle Lyssa but it leaves Hal's ring out of power.  This leads to the moments from the cover and eventually a confrontation with Sinestro which does not end well for Hal though they do in fact escape.  More importantly the Guardians rewrite the Book of Oa to allow for lethal force against the Sinestro Corps.  Overall this is a pretty well written issue and one with lots of fun action, and it promises to more of its kind ahead.

0 Comments