haydenclaireheroes's Green Lantern #23.4 - Sinestro review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes

Repeated Origin Story

Here is my video review for Green Lantern issue 23.4 Sinestro. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Green Lantern #23.4 - Sinestro

The Book of Parallax - Chapter 1: Sinestro 0

As you could imagine, judging by my username, Green Lantern #23.4 was amongst the books that I was most anxious to read. Let me just say from the outset that I was actually...dissappointed with the story in this issue, so let's get to that. The review below may, or may not, contain spoilers. Be warned.Heil SinestroAs I've already said, the story in this issue left me less than impressed. While the whole concept of villain's month was to tell the origin story of various characters, and build on t...

Green Lantern #23.4 Rating 0