- "Interlude!" written by Len Wein, penciled by Chuck Patton, inked by Bob Smith, colored by Anthony Tollin and lettered by Albert De Guzman.
- "The Green That Got Away!" Reprinted from Green Lantern #128.
- "Final Duties" written by Len Wein, penciled and inked by Gil Kane, colored by Anthony Tollin and lettered by Ben Oda.
- "Meanwhile..." one page text piece by Dick Giordano.
- Due to missing a deadline this issue contains a reprinted story as stated in the letter column.
- "Interlude!" pages 1-2 and 15-17.
- Letter to the editor by TM Maple.
"Interlude!" After saving sailors on the S.T.A.R. tanker Hal Jordan is approached by Tawny Young and asked about if he had ever lost his powers before. Hal tells the story, in a flashback, about the loss of his power ring during a robbery. He then tracks down the culprit, Hector Hammond. The two fought and Hal’s willpower outlasted Hectors. Back in the present, Hal finishes telling his story just in time to save a passenger jet from crashing. Meanwhile, the Guardians learn of a threat to Omnicron Ceti IV and summon Hal to Oa. Most the story is a reprint of Green Lantern #128.
"Final Duties" The story of Kwo Varrikk and his final 24 hours as a green lantern.