- "...Or Give Me Death!" (Hal Jordan) written by Mike W. Barr, penciled by Keith Pollard, inked by Rick Hoberg, colored by Tony Tollin and lettered by Ben Oda.
- "The Price You Pay!" (Green Lantern Corps) written by Kurt Busiek, penciled by Richard Howell, inked by Sal Trapini, colored by Gene D'Angelo, and lettered by Adam Kubert.
- "Apprentice" (Green Lantern Corps) written and lettered by Todd Klein, penciled and inked by Dave Gibbons and colored by Nansi Hoolahan.
- "Meanwhile..." one page text piece by Dick Giordano.
- Letters to the editor by TM Maple and Mindy Newell RN of Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Hal's spaceship has obtained sentience and tries to kill off Hal and his two guests.
TALES OF THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS
"The Price You Pay!" Green Lantern Liana admits a terrible crime to the Guardians after her well intentioned actions lead to devastating results to a planet within her sector.
"Apprentice" Deeter, a young Lantern apprentice, steals his master's ring while he sleeps and quickly encounters a deadly enemy.