- "...And They Shall Crush the Headmen!" (Hal Jordan) written by Mike W. Barr, penciled by Keith Pollard, inked by Pablo Marcos, colored by Anthony Tollin and lettered by Ben Oda.
- "Storm Brother" (Green Lantern Corps) written by Robin Snyder, penciled and inked by Dave Gibbons, colored by Unknown and lettered by Unknown.
- "Meanwhile..." one page text piece by Dick Giordano.
- The first appearance of the "Meanwhile..." column by Dick Giordano in Green Lantern.
- "Meanwhile..." mentions the tentatively titled maxi-series "The History of the DC Universe" as coming out in the Spring of 1983. Peter Sanderson was doing the research for Marv Wolfman and Len Wein. This book would later become known as "Crisis on Infinite Earths".
- Other notables for 1983 includes: 10 Annuals, 3 to 5 mini-series, 5 anniversary issues, 3 maxi-series, 3 new monthly titles, 3 new Baxter titles and 2 DC/Marvel team-ups.
The strongest intergalactic forces unite as Green Lantern, The Omega Men, and Dorine Clay battle the Headmen to free the Calorians.
Hal and the Omega Men join forces with the local resistance to end the tyranny of the Headmen.
TALES OF THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS
Harvid is a retired Green Lantern living out his days in peace when he is confronted by an old enemy, recently released from 100 years of imprisonment.