- "From Qward With Hate!" (Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps) story by Marv Wolfman, penciled by Joe Staton, inked by Mike DeCarlo, colored by Tony Tollin and lettered by Ben Oda.
- "Meanwhile..." (Ferris Air) written by Marv Wolfman, penciled and inked by Joe Staton, colored by Anthony Tollin and lettered by Milt Snapinn.
- "Daily Planet" Volume 81 Issue 20 for the month of December 1981 edited by Bob Rozakis, production by Jodi Saviuk and lettered by Typeset. Featuring a Christmas themed edition of The Best of DC #22. Plus, Superman's last Christmas? find out in Superman #369. A double dose of Superboy stories in The New Adventures of Superboy #27. Beginning in issue #28 a back up series featuring the return of Dial "H" for Hero. Marv Wolfman provides an interesting Superman story in Action Comics #529, plus an Aquaman backup story. And, finally Superman joins forces with the Legion of Super-Heroes as they battle Mongul in DC Comics Presents #43. And, in next month's issue Superman teams up with Dial "H" for Hero in DC Comics Presents #44.
- "Hembeck" by Fred Hembeck.
- 48 pages no ads.
- Conrad Bloch cameo flashback appearance.
After Hal Jordan quits the Corps, the Qwardians bring him to Qward hoping that he will betray his former masters, the Guardians of the Universe. On Qward, Hal learns that his enemies are planning to invade the positive matter universe with their own Corps of "Anti-Green Lanterns." Wielding rings of anti-matter energy capable of killing with a single blast, the Qwardian Corps presents a near unstoppable force.
Meanwhile, back on earth, Carol and Carl Ferris each struggle to save Ferris Air from bankruptcy at the hands of the corrupt Senator Block and his hired thugs.