silvioislame's Green Arrow/Black Canary #25 - Five Stages, Part 1: Denial review

Avatar image for silvioislame

Green Arrow finally back!?

I'm a huge fan of green arrow, i'm not sure why, but i've always been, and have mostly read JLA just for him and of course his son red arrow.

So when I read this issue I was needless to say very excited to see one of my favorite characters back. Only problem is which one is which?

In much like the Spider-man clone saga way all of a sudden there is a second Green Arrow.
Much unlike the clone saga, we don't know which one is which, and the other one has no other story behind it.
Hopefully the next issue explains some of this, but for now this is the only reason this issue isn't a 5.0 for me

Heres to hoping for a good wrap-up next issue!