Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4303 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

Roy and Ollie new 52

Spideyfan3160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Justed started reading the Jeff Lemire run and was wondering what extactly is the relationship between Roy and Ollie since Ollie is around the same age as Roy were they partners at one point or was it still Roy as the sidekick

Spideyfan3160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*just

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As far as I know their partnership is still very blurry. We don't know much of anything except that Roy was once Ollie's sidekick and as of the last GA issue, Roy worked behind the scenes with Diggle.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I found myself wondering this same exact thing recently. I think that Roy needs to guest star in Green Arrow sometime soon just to clear up some of the questions about their relationship.

Avatar image for marcosvergara14
    MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Red Hood and the Outlaws annual #1 Roy describe they partnership. He was the one who helped Ollie making gadgets and trick arrows he wanted to become his sidequick but Ollie didn't like the idea of a kid running around with him.As far as i know he later became Arsenal after Ollie kicked him out by use drogs he had a dying wish as he almost make killer crock kill him after he recovered he enlisted hiself in the army. After that all the events of RHATO #1 happened

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By fodigg

In the latest issue of Green Arrow, they introduce Diggle (from the show Arrow) and imply that Roy effectively served in Felicity's role from the show. So not just gadget building, but computer stuff.

hyperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By hyperman

@spideyfan3160:

I think they were lovers, or at least something more than just friends.

the way ollie, strokes roy's hair as he works, The look that he gave him after he saved his life. mmm i can see something else there, not only partnership .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.