Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4302 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

Longbow Hunters & Archer's Quest reprint(Aug) Would you buy them?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare

GREEN ARROW: THE LONGBOW HUNTERS TP NEW EDITION

Written by MIKE GRELL

Art and cover by MIKE GRELL

On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 160 pg, FC, $14.99 US

• A new edition of the title collecting the 3-issue 1987 miniseries!

• Oliver Queen gives up his trick arrows and settles down in Seattle with Dinah Lance. But Ollie’s world collides with one of unspeakable violence involving the beautiful and mysterious archer known as Shado.

GREEN ARROW: THE ARCHER’S QUEST TP NEW EDITION

Written by BRAD MELTZER

Art and cover by PHIL HESTER and ANDE PARKS

On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 176 pg, FC, $14.99 US

• The Emerald Archer returns from the dead and sets off on an adventure that tests his courage and brings formerly hidden facets of the Green Arrow legend to light.

• New edition of the classic title collecting GREEN ARROW #16-21.

I have read my cousin's Longbow Hunters but haven't read Archer's Quest. Should I get them?

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By jointron33

heck yes!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.