Green Arrrow Rebirth question

#1 Edited by xsbrx (205 posts) - - Show Bio

First of I've haven't been following the New 52 Green Arrow, but I really enjoyed the old Green Arrow series before the new 52.

The new Green Arrow Rebirth is teasing Ollie & Dinah reunion "for the first time".

So question is are we talking about the pre-52 versions reconciling or the new 52 ones meeting for the first time?

#2 Posted by TheExile285 (4353 posts) - - Show Bio

We probably won't know until DC Universe #1 comes out. I'm thinking that story will result in pre-Flashpoint and new 52 characters and memories being merged.

#3 Edited by Mrnoital (8241 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the solicits for the first issues, it's their first meeting

edit: reading it againg there could be a history, but almost definitely nothing like pre new 52

#4 Posted by xsbrx (205 posts) - - Show Bio

After some digging I have found this:

http://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR160305

"

Together again for the first time, the Emerald Archer meets Black Canary. Questioning everything Green Arrow believes in, Dinah Lance throws the hero's world upside down, forcing him to question what he cares about more: his morals or his money?

BULLSEYE: "Readers are aching for the reunion of Green Arrow and Black Canary, and we're finally going to give it to them." says writer Benjamin Percy. "Also returning? Green Arrow's goatee.

"

I'm really hoping for some pre new 52 Green Arrow/ Black Canary stuff.

#5 Posted by Vitalius (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

They never meet in New 52 or Rebirth, but they might know the existence of each other. If wasnt for JLA being cancelled after Trinity War/Forever Evil, Black Canary and Green Arrow would actually would meet because Amanda Waller want Black Canary, Captain Atom and Steel to join JLA. Also Emiko is fan of Black Canary (the band).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.