Favorite Version of Team Arrow

Edited 2 years, 10 months ago

Poll: Favorite Version of Team Arrow (8 votes)

Pre-Flashpoint 38%
New 52/Rebirth 13%
CW 50%

Over time Green Arrow has had a few sidekicks, and every now and then they'll all work together as a full team(except Roy, he's not around that much)

so which is your favorite version of that team that'll work with Green Arrow?

Ollie, Dinah, Connor, and Mia
Ollie, Dinah, Connor, and Mia
Diggle, Ollie, Emiko, and Dinah
Diggle, Ollie, Emiko, and Dinah
Black Canary(either Sara or Laurel), Thea, Diggle, and Ollie(you can count Felicity if you want)
Black Canary(either Sara or Laurel), Thea, Diggle, and Ollie(you can count Felicity if you want)

#1 Posted by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff Lemires' Flashpoint team takes it for me.

Ollie, Emi, Henry, Diggle, and Singh.

#2 Posted by ganon15 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
#3 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Flashpoint: Ollie, Dinah, Connor, Mia, and even Roy gradually coming back into the fold and becoming Red Arrow. I really considered this to be the group at its peak, where, after Ollie's resurrection, but before that crappy Cry of Justice series and everything that came after it, the team had gone through a lot with one another, caused had various amounts of conflict with one another, and managed to emerge stronger for it. They were an actual Arrow Family in my opinion. It was definitely one of the most bitter losses for me as a result of Flashpoint.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.