Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4301 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

'Arrow' Episode 1.02 "Honor Thy Father" Discussion

• 65 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

The second episode of Arrow has arrived. "Honor Thy Father" deals with Oliver Queen trying to adjust to the return to his old life while continuing his role as a green-clad vigilante. With a major drugdealer in town, Ollie's nighttime activities clash with Laurel Lance's trial.

No Caption Provided

There will be spoilers for this episode so be sure to watch it before continuing to read.

== TEASER ==

Now that Ollie is back from the dead, he has to get the courts to declare he's alive. This means standing before a judge and explaining what happened. As his family and friends listen, they get just a taste of what he went through in those five years. He doesn't go into full detail and the judge declares him back from the dead.

Outside the courtroom, he runs into Laurel Lance and her co-workers. As a lawyer, she's working on bringing down some major drugdealers. Ollie decides he needs to try to convince a witness to testify.

No Caption Provided

In his normal life, Ollie's bodyguard, Diggle, is getting fed up with Ollie continuously ditching him. He makes it clear that his clients usually want his help and if Ollie ditches him again, it'll be the last time. Ollie then sees his sister, Thea, ready to go out. She seems more bitter with him and makes it clear she's going out to party.

Ollie visits Queen Industries with his mom and Walter. She wants Ollie to take on a leadership role in a new division to honor his father. Ollie says that's not his style and Moira expresses her disappointment in his irresponsibility.

We get to see another flashback to the island. Ollie is still trying to figure out how he'll survive but has to fight off birds going after his father'd body. Ollie then moves the body, most likely to bury it. At this time, China White makes her appearance. She's there to help deal with the vigilante getting in the way of the operation.

No Caption Provided

Thea walks in on Ollie as he's putting on shirt. This is her first time seeing the scars on his body. She presses him to talk about what happened on the island. When he says he doesn't want to talk about it, she gets upset. He then tries to tell her that he's just not ready. She mentions that since he's been back, he's stayed distant to everyone. She explains how she used to talk to his tombstone. She said she felt closer to him when she thought he was dead.

This prompts Ollie to visit Laurel. He's concerned when he noticed two police cars outside her place. Her father, the detective, insisted on police protection over her court case in order to protect her from the triad. She's still upset from Ollie pushing her away in the last episode. They have a good talk over ice cream.

Their moment is interrupted when Ollie hears someone out on the fire escape. Armed men burst in along with China White. Ollie is about to do what he has to in order to protect Laurel but they are saved by Diggle.

No Caption Provided

THe police arrive and despite Ollie and Diggle saving Laurel, her father lashes out at Ollie. Diggle later confronts Ollie, thanking him for helping him. Ollie managed to hit China with a kitchen knife. He tells Diggle he got lucky but Diggle's not buying it. Ollie is determined to unleash his version of justice since Laurel was targeted.

As Arrow goes after Marc Summers, Laurel's dad tries convincing her to stay out of harm's way. At that moment the call goes out that there's some heavy action going down at the docks. Summers' men try holding off Arrow but he's no match for them. Again, he tries persuading him to confess but he says the triad will kill him. As he begins to talk, China White shows up and we discover that Ollie knows yet another language besides Russian. Their fight is interrupted as the police arrive.

Detective Lance gets the drop on Arrow as he tries to make his getaway. Arrow disarms him with an arrow that has a recording of Summers' confession.

At the ground breaking ceremony for the Robert Queen Memorial Applied Sciences Center, Tommy and Laurel talk. He wonders why she's there and she tells him Ollie invited her. Tommy is concerned and doesn't want Ollie to know that they had a history together when they thought Ollie was dead. Ollie then arrives, seemingly intoxicated, showing everyone that he's not the man they want him to be. He has to put on an act in order to help conceal his nighttime activities.

No Caption Provided

Ollie goes over the names in his dad's journal. He can now cross off a second name. In another flashback, we see Ollie preparing to bury his father when he finds a book in his dad's pocket. The pages appear blank except for one with a strange circular symbol.

The scene shifts to Ollie's mom having a mysterious meeting with an unseen man in the back of his car. She reiterates that after his public display, Ollie doesn't know anything. Robert must not have told him anything that could hurt them. She also says that Ollie has no idea that the yacht they were on was sabotaged. The man has a book (or tablet) with the same circular symbol.

Ollie visits his dad's tombstone. He tells him he didn't realize how hard it would be to connect with everyone after being on the island and how hard it would be to keep his secrets. He's determined to honor his father's wishes and save the city and right the wrongs he committed. He tells his dad that in order to honor his wishes, he may have to dishonor his memories. He then has both tombstones removed. As he heads back to the car, Diggle asks him if he'll be "going out tonight." Ollie responds, "Definitely."

One more flashback. As Ollie finishes burying his dad, he's shot in the shoulder by a crude arrow. As he collapses in pain, he turns to see...a green-hooded man with a bow and arrow, ready to shoot him a second time before passing out.

No Caption Provided

Now feel free to discuss the episode. Some of the acting was still questionable. The story is moving forward. Seeing more of the island brings us closer to finding out what happened to Ollie. And the scenes from next week reveal we'll be seeing a guest star from the comics.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By longbowhunter

This episode was better than the pilot I thought. Any scene with Laurel or Ollie's sister was cringe worthy and was covered in CW stink. But I'm not going to pretend that seeing Armell in a green hood jump off rooftops and firing arrows doesn't get me jazzed. Because it totally does! Diggle has quickly become my favorite character in the show. I can see him being Ollie's Kato.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

@longbowhunter: When Laurel and her co-workers show up at the courthouse, my eyes were indeed rolling. I can't wait for her to get more Dinah-like. It's a strange mix of how light and dark the show can be.

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mbecks14

I'm avoiding Spoilers here still but I liked the pilot about as much as I thought I would. I think it has potential.

Questions:

1. Is Ollie killing or just disarming his foes? I couldn't tell sometimes in the pilot.

2. How do i get Stephen Amell's body?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

@Mbecks14 said:

I'm avoiding Spoilers here still but I liked the pilot about as much as I thought I would. I think it has potential.

Questions:

1. Is Ollie killing or just disarming his foes? I couldn't tell sometimes in the pilot.

1. He's killing. Laurel's dad says he's a killer.

2. That's a question many women are probably wondering as well...but not in the way you mean.

Smurfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Smurfboy

I saw the second episode. I have to say it's getting better and better. Can't wait to see the third one next week!

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mbecks14

@G-Man said:

@Mbecks14 said:

Questions:

2. That's a question many women are probably wondering as well...but not in the way you mean.

1. Hm... not a huge fan of that.

2. hahaha

GamerGeek360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By GamerGeek360

Really liking the show so far! Although, every time I hear them talk about the island, I think of Lost. But, for some reason, I have a feeling we may get some Lost-esque moments in this show and that is definitely not a bad thing.

CitizenJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CitizenJP

Love this show already (corny dialogue aside). I really like the darker take they got on Green Arrow here too. It was cool when he was interrogating that guy pinned to the crate with arrows and I was like, "OoOoOo!" Ollie was getting mean! Haha. Can't wait to see more.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loving that show but I really wanna know what that symbol is. It evades me for some reason. Seems familiar yet...not familiar at the same time.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By longbowhunter

This show takes heavily from the Grell era GA. It was one of DC's early mature titles and in it Ollie was a little less squeamish about killing.

Loki2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Loki2u

Is this review/discussion going to be a weekly segment?

Missed this weeks episode...but hopefully they'll repeat it later on in the week like they did with the pilot.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Two episodes in and I love it!! Looks like Ollie was trained by Merlyn? Or perhaps someone else with a bow? Naah bet it's Merlyn. lol

blur1528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By blur1528

Nocenti was said so many times in this episode. Who's gonna be a story character for next week? Krul? Winick?

doombot890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By doombot890

@Mbecks14: i read some where that the arrows weren't killing guys just hospitalising them. if you remember in the pilot deadshot takes one to the chest, and is seemingly out/dead. but appears in a few more episodes. I think the arrows he uses are just coated with something.

could just wait till CW has a panel at one of the cons

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Are you going to do this with every episode? That would be awesome!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gmanfromheck

@Loki2u said:

Missed this weeks episode...but hopefully they'll repeat it later on in the week like they did with the pilot.

It might be. I'd like it to be. Part of it could depend on the traffic for the posts. Otherwise I'd just enjoy watch and enjoy them instead of taking notes during.

Also, maybe try checking The CW's website to see if they'll stream it or it'll be OnDemand (if your cable provider has that).

ghost008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ghost008

I really loved this episode! The flashbacks are what really make it for me. The way the episodes are working out seem like a pretty good formula. I feel like it has a little bit of everything for some one be it his body or the action even the small little nods to the comics are great lets hope it keeps going strong, I really wanna see how that book goes from blank to full.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By sethysquare

@longbowhunter said:

This episode was better than the pilot I thought. Any scene with Laurel or Ollie's sister was cringe worthy and was covered in CW stink. But I'm not going to pretend that seeing Armell in a green hood jump off rooftops and firing arrows doesn't get me jazzed. Because it totally does! Diggle has quickly become my favorite character in the show. I can see him being Ollie's Kato.

OMG YES. I thought this was so much better than the pilot.

The way the episode was filmed was very well done. Very hunger games ish.

Also, I didn't think Ollie's sister was that bad. I thought the whole mother mystery was insane. Like omg, she knew that the yacht was sabotaged? :0 Also, I'm gonna bet John Barrowman was the one in the car.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sethysquare

@G-Man said:

@Loki2u said:

It might be. I'd like it to be. Part of it could depend on the traffic for the posts. Otherwise I'd just enjoy watch and enjoy them instead of taking notes during.

Also, maybe try checking The CW's website to see if they'll stream it or it'll be OnDemand (if your cable provider has that).

Do make this a weekly segment. I really enjoy coming here to talk about it.

ScarlettLynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By ScarlettLynn

I continue to really enjoy the show so far, but that whole fake-drunk-embarrassment thin he did played a little too Nolan!Bruce Wayne which isn't really Ollie's vibe. He might not be I the mood for it now but Ollie tends to actually enjoy the wine, women, & goodtimes that comes along with being a billionaire playboy. His sister seemed like a pretty awful person. Here, come look at your own grave while I tell you how you not being dead is disappointing me. Otherwise, I really enjoy it.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sethysquare

@doombot890 said:

@Mbecks14: i read some where that the arrows weren't killing guys just hospitalising them. if you remember in the pilot deadshot takes one to the chest, and is seemingly out/dead. but appears in a few more episodes. I think the arrows he uses are just coated with something.

could just wait till CW has a panel at one of the cons

I think you meant constantine drakon. But yeah he isn't dead and would probably return. I like how the show slowly builds up these villains and gives us a glimpse of it but then allows them to escape and come back again for a bigger show down. Thats how you build a solid rogue gallery.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sethysquare

Cant wait for Deadshot next week ZOMG

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By Bestostero

damnit i keep forgetting this show is on! im gonna have to catch the rerun again

xtremekidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xtremekidx

why do the bullets not touch him?i mean him and laurel are strolling through the apartment with three three shooters and not a single bullet...the same with the dock scene...cmon let him take some just to show the danger he puts himself in...

leejunfan83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By leejunfan83

unfortunately I don't have a tv but Green Arrow is my favorite DC character

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Guardiandevil83

People should understand that this is not the 'Ollie' We have come to know. Think of this as an 'Elseworld' or the 'Ultimate Green Arrow' if you will. Same name, same abilities, as far as the archery skills go, but still a completly different person. He's a lot less easy going because of what he's been through. Original Ollie was pushed from a party boat by a friend, learned to hunt to survive, and even avenged an entire village.

This Ollie witnessed his girlfriends sister die in front of him, basically because of him, and his father kill another man, then himself, before his eyes. He's not enjoying being a billionaire, or the trappings of said lifestyle, because everything he has, has come at the lives and suffering of the less fortunate. This is why he is ''darker" he saw birds eating his father's body, then carried the thing on his back. I wouldn't really be in the most festive mood upon my arrival home after five years training on an iland and learning from my own father that my family are leeches either.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Iron_Turtle

@xtremekidx: Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#28  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

This show is quickly becoming one of my favorites, two episodes in and I'm already interested in this world they've created around Green Arrow, just see how Ollie returns to the world and seeing how much he was changed while on the island is great to experience. I love the action, I was worried they would try to tone that side of the show down but right from the start of this new episode we were already throw into GA fighting the scum of his city. Though I do wish the final battle was a bit longer, I realize that it will only lead to a much deadly confrontation later on in the show.

Overall, I'm very much enjoying this show and hope fans help to keep this show going. This is a great comic book TV series I can't wait to see what they do next.

Lurkero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lurkero

Well, the CW tropes were going to be there no matter what. CW needs to pander to their audience. However, I can see this show avoiding the pitfalls that made the later seasons of Smallville barely watchable.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Am I the only one think that he should be the Batman instead of Ollie?...

I mean his body is in great shaped, athletic, charismatic

especially his facial structure. I saw a shadow of Batman in his bone

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

I really wonder where all the praise for the show comes from. I don't really like its overall dead-serious, extra-gritty approach. It kind of reminds me of "The Cape", with exeption that Cape knew that it was a comic book story, and Arrow does not. Which is ironic, since "The Cape" comic was just a promo for the series.

Arrow looks weirdly generic to me, like a cash-in on Batman Nolanverse. It could really use more bright colors, and until now the only bright color was that orange spot on Deathstroke-mask-thingy. Most likely I'll watch the show to see what that thing was, but judging from flashbacks that'll probably turn out to be some tribal wild thing. Still, for my batman-like dose of grittyness I'll prefer "Person of Interest".

Spideycap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Spideycap

Man I have to be honest, I am loving it so far. As far as street level heroes in film and tv, this show has been doing it better than anyone not named Nolan. Love the mystery behind his time on the island and how they are revealing it slowly over time. It was sweet when he shot the wrist arrow at Lance with the recording on it. Even he had to give arrow some props after that.

nerfherderIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nerfherderIV

This show is really good. I believe that it will take them a few more episodes before they catch the groove of Green Arrow, but excellent action sequences. Whenever the producers/writers said they were taking the "nolan" approach, I didn't think there was going to be any good villains. I was a little bummed, but with the deathstroke mask cameo, and china white (who was awesome, btw) gave me hope to see much more of the beloved d.c. villians and possibly heroes.

Plus it would be awesome if amell grew the pointy stache and beard for like one episode. LOL

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@nerfherderIV said:

This show is really good. I believe that it will take them a few more episodes before they catch the groove of Green Arrow, but excellent action sequences. Whenever the producers/writers said they were taking the "nolan" approach, I didn't think there was going to be any good villains. I was a little bummed, but with the deathstroke mask cameo, and china white (who was awesome, btw) gave me hope to see much more of the beloved d.c. villians and possibly heroes.

Plus it would be awesome if amell grew the pointy stache and beard for like one episode. LOL

If you can hope that Arrows Dinah Lance can turn into world most dangerous martial artist, you deserve a Blue Lantern Ring. Oh, and welcome to the Vine.

The beard would be indeed hilarious. Show needs it, fast.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35  Edited By HexThis

I agree about the acting but it also may be the writing that's the problem.

I don't like how "Speedy" took Ollie to his gravestone to make a point about how he was a better confidante when he was dead and I thought his security guard's speech about "home" was contrived. A lot of bad writing results in characters going into monologues wherein they perfectly articulate their problems or come up with a perfect metaphor or analogy for the present situation and inspire the main character and etc. But in reality? People just don't talk that way. It's lazy writing and if for a show that isn't overly realistic, at least the plausible things have to be convincing.

It's crazy though because for years people were pushing for Katie Cassidy to be just about every female comicbook character. Everyone was all "No, she'd be the perfect Gwen Stacy! See this picture of her with a headband?" or "She's the perfect Emma Frost! Look at how blonde she is!" but we see her as Dinah and it's sort of "eh" material.

Maybe they should've made her the Black Canary? I feel like this material isn't working for her. But then again, her lines aren't particularly well-written either.

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sparty-dbq

Too bad that recording won't last 10 seconds in front of a judge. I love how writers still think a confession made under extreme duress to a non-police sanctioned individual is somehow admissible in court.

And this may sound crazy, but could that circular symbol be part of a map? It looks like an overhead map of a city layout to me. I mean when I see it, I see the map display from GTA IV. But then again, that large white area in the right half would be one f***ed-up intersection.

Avatar image for deactivated-63417c6af01d0
    deactivated-63417c6af01d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Guardiandevil83:

Merlyn's actually his best friend in this one.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#38  Edited By BlueLantern1995

@War Killer said:

This show is quickly becoming one of my favorites, two episodes in and I'm already interested in this world they've created around Green Arrow, just see how Ollie returns to the world and seeing how much he was changed while on the island is great to experience. I love the action, I was worried they would try to tone that side of the show down but right from the start of this new episode we were already throw into GA fighting the scum of his city. Though I do wish the final battle was a bit longer, I realize that it will only lead to a much deadly confrontation later on in the show. Overall, I'm very much enjoying this show and hope fans help to keep this show going. This is a great comic book TV series I can't wait to see what they do next.
    Ben3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ben3000

I've really been enjoying Arrow so far. I really like the action sequences, they're pretty good for a CW show. I'm liking the universe they're setting up so far and I want to see it expanded more. On this episode, it was nice seeing Kelly Hu in a acting role again. While I enjoy the voice work she provides for Young Justice. It was cool seeing her on the screen. Overall great show so far and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mega_spidey01

its ok.

the acting is kinda corny. i 'm still waiting on deathstroke & huntress to appear in later episodes.

the show makes me think of this is how a daredevil show should be.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@blackcobalt said:

@Guardiandevil83:

Merlyn's actually his best friend in this one.

I thought they just shared similar names. lol damn that's cray (in my Jay'z voice). Well now i'm even more curious and in anticipation for the next episode. lol

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Am I the only one who really digs his Bodyguard? I love that the guy bought up Ollie's ''ahem" particular set of skills, or at least acknowledged that Oliver isn't just another spoiled rich kid with a taste for independence, but someone who's more then capable of defending himself. I also loved the ''conversation" with his father at the end. I lost my mother a few years back, so those private talks, especially when you've been behaving badly sometimes go just like that. Really digging this show.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Fetts

Yeah I too have to concur that it was better than the pilot. I found the dialogue in the first episode to be a little... meh... I felt a tad disappointed after watching the first one, but I think the second redeemed the show a little. Some cool action, better dialogue, a little more drama imo. I think Arrow may just yet be a pretty good show. I can't wait to see some Deathstroke action! 

DocFishstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DocFishstick

i think this show is going to work. its got some acting that is well is CW the acting but i like it. i also do like how the story is moving along. CW should do a red hood show. call it hood.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KnightRise

Nice review. I like the series so far; the action scenes are pretty. Vaguely Batman Begins at some part, though. BUT: I guess publicaly drunken airhead playboy is a pretty good cover...

@Mbecks14 said:

@G-Man said:

@Mbecks14 said:

Questions:

1. Hm... not a huge fan of that.

2. hahaha

1. Actually, I think he only killed his kidnappers from the pilot because they saw his skills outside of costume. Everyone else is being crippled and incapacitated with shoulder and lower abdomen shots from what I see.

2. Double haha!

lrtaylor02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lrtaylor02

I'm enjoying the show so far. Though it is strange how they are going to realism, but then it gets comic-booky at parts. Don't get me wrong, I love cheese in my entertainment. But it throws me off when something is supposed to be gritty and then gets cheesy. But I can deal with it. And I'm sure that stuff will get worked out as the show progresses. His mom and Laurel are the worst parts for me. His mom almost reminds me of Dr. Evil with her dramatic "I'm-evil" secret conversations. And Laurel just isn't interesting to me. I'm supposed to care that Ollie cheated on her with her sister and then her sister died...but I don't. The actress doesn't make me believe that she's hurting. She just looks bored. But the actions scenes are great, and Amell is decent. And I really like his bodyguard. I hope he lets him in on the crime fighting adventures.

One question: Was Sarah Lance created for the show or is she in the comic?

Botiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Botiste

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Am I the only one who really digs his Bodyguard? I love that the guy bought up Ollie's ''ahem" particular set of skills, or at least acknowledged that Oliver isn't just another spoiled rich kid with a taste for independence, but someone who's more then capable of defending himself. I also loved the ''conversation" with his father at the end. I lost my mother a few years back, so those private talks, especially when you've been behaving badly sometimes go just like that. Really digging this show.

I like him too. A very well written and acted character.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sethysquare

I think the bodyguard is awesome

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@sethysquare: Tru, Tru. lol

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By KRYPTON

The show is at a better pace than smallville. I can see a bright future, it seems a bit more realistic than smallville. Though, I am still waiting for someone in the show to make an "arrow to the knee..." joke.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.