User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

2.3 stars 2.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Last time i waste any money on this volume 0

Wow!           The complete volume has got to have some of the worst art ive ever seen in a comic even the simpsons have better art than this which is unforgivible.I will not waste another penny on this volume that looks like someone in a joint was given a paintbrush and let loose.Lame!...

Disagreement with Aspen No1827 3

COUNTERPOINT:Wow!    In all honesty, I'm a big fan of the art in this series. It's different and sometimes, different is good. It feels minimalistic, giving away enough detail for you to get the point and still be drawn in. Too many times I feel overwhelmed by artwork that looks great, but has way too much going on.     Another point to the artwork is how Jock is setting up his panels. when the action hits, he has this way of setting it up like a fast paced blockbuster film. A great depth of ang...