Where Angels Fear to Trend, Part Four of Five:
Hyrax brings Oliver to a wheat field to discuss her plans for Metropolis. He objects but goes in the armed airplane for it. Connor and Eddie stalls in the parking lot of the the NSA HQ waiting for a chance to get answers for Ollie's location which they did and Camorouge as an ally. Ollie is on the plane when a NSA agent blows him and Ollie's cover, shoots him and have Ollie's hand in a deadman switch. Just as the plane flies, with a stuck Ollie on, Connor and his team arrives at the scene which proceeds to tail Ollie's plane. Superman quickly arrives on the plane and tries to save Ollie and his city but the only option to save both OIlie and Metropolis is for him ]to cut Ollie's arm...
- 48 page issue.
- "Chapter One: The Plastic Eater" penciled by Jim Aparo and inked by Gerry Fernandez.
- "Chapter Two: Reliable Sources" penciled by Rodolfo Damaggio, inked by Robert Campanella.
- "Chapter Three: To Save the Day" penciled by Jim Aparo and inked by Gerry Fernandez.
- Green Arrows (Oliver Queen and Conner Hawke) pinup penciled by Dan Norton, inked by Scott Hanna and colored by Matt Hollingsworth.
- Green Arrow and Superman pinup penciled by Rodolfo Damaggio, inked by Robert Campanella and colored by Matt Hollingsworth.