User Lists: 0

Love the fight with midnighter.People stop underestimate Grayson

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Very interested in this, hopefully we'll get some guest appearances from Bats and maybe Deathstroke.

Jakkoaks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Jakkoaks

Better than i was expecting looking forward to issue 2

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

How exactly is Dick good at using pistols? And is he basically Jason Todd without the red mask now?

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightsout: Not really, at least I think. Dick replaced Bruce as Batman and Bruce returned all because of Morrison. I don't think it actually has as much to do with the New52 as it does Morrisons 10 trade story arc.

:( I miss Dick as Batman

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@silverpool: No, I know they both were Batman, I meant more that the "pre 52" ended shortly after Bruce returned, right? So that continuity ended with there being 2 Batmans active, and Dick was inexplicably Nightwing at the start of the new52 (if I'm not mistaken).

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightsout: He was just suddenly Nightwing, but Bruce coming back happened about a year or more before the N52. There's a pretty dense volume of Batman Incorporated before N52 Batman Incorporated.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@teerack said:

How exactly is Dick good at using pistols? And is he basically Jason Todd without the red mask now?

The only time he used a gun in this issue was to throw it to bounce of a track thing on the side of the train and it bounced back and smacked guy in the face. (Its cooler than I make it sound)

That said Grayson was cop pre 52 (Maybe post we don't know yet) he must've used a pistol in training.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@silverpool: (I know that) So...yes, my original notion was correct, haha. My original comment was just to Tony saying "he went back to begin Nightwing, from Batman (so maybe he'll go back again)" - I was just pointing out that he probably would have never gone back "story wise" if there hadn't been a 'reboot'. That he "went back" to being Nightwing only because the DC decision-makers deemed it so (to sell a Nightwing book), not because something in the story led to it happening. (Really, according to current continuity he was always Nightwing). And therefore, I don't think he'll go back to being Nightwing now.

kivatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question. Why does Spyral have Aquaman on their list? Everyone knows he's Arthur Curry.

asjmooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it. I love the Black Widow ongoing and this very much reminded me of that. Looking forward to the cameos in this as well. Be interesting to see if spy Grayson comes face to face with any of his old foes.

ptsteelers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had no desire to get this, but out of complete boredom one day I picked up this issue. I had decided if it was bad, like I was presuming it was going to be, I was going to write a mini-review on another site about where I felt the comic went wrong.

After reading the issue I immediately emailed DCBS to get this title added to my pull list. I really enjoyed it. I found it re-energized my desire to read more about the character, more than his Nu52 Nightwing book ever did.

A true surprise hit. (at least for me) ;-)

Ampthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love this at first hated the idea but now I love it

Ampthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love this at first hated the idea but now I love it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.