Things Are Looking Up for the Inmates of Arkham in New 'Gotham' Clip

Posted by inferiorego (25733 posts) - - Show Bio

While Barbara Kean (Eric Richards) and Jerome Valeska (Cameron Monaghan) are locked up in Arkham Asylum, it looks like not everything is going to be awful, in this new promo for Gotham, Theo Galavan (James Frain) has a proposition for them. Check out the clip.

Is Galavan putting together a group of rogues that will do his dirty work to take over Gotham? It almost seems like a Suicide Squad type team, minus the whole "working for the government" part. We won't be able to find out until this episode airs on Monday, September 21, when Gotham returns to Fox.

Staff
#1 Posted by Sachmoo (2500 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... Looks interesting.

#2 Edited by Candle_Jack (649 posts) - - Show Bio

So....... Joker and Harley Quinn already?

#3 Posted by schwewewe (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course the uploader has not made it available in Canada why would anyone here want to see it that would just be crazy!

#4 Posted by Cloudguy (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course the uploader has not made it available in Canada why would anyone here want to see it that would just be crazy!

Same here in the UK.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#5 Edited by IndomitableRegal (15847 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Fox is trying really hard to convince everyone that season 2 will be better than season 1. My hopes aren't too high, but maybe I'll be proven wrong.

#6 Posted by deadpool25mm (864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy said:
@schwewewe said:

Same here in the UK.

Same here*

*Here = Planet Earth.

#7 Posted by Mark_Stephen (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost expected a young Amanda Waller to show up. The main problem I guess with this show is that unlike Smallville I could see that small town surviving until Clark showed up, it's hard to imagine that with only Gordon and maybe Harvey Gotham managed to survive before Batman showed up. Bruce is at least ten years away from putting on the costume, no way Gordon survives ten years with this crew showing up and the US government behind them.

#8 Posted by Pelykan (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it an offer to leave the show?

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#9 Posted by amazing_webhead (9814 posts) - - Show Bio

really the only show i still care about. everyone on Arrow and SHIELD is annoying and Flash has gotten lazy

#10 Posted by Cloudguy (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool25mm Fox are really bad when it comes to other countries viewing their vids.

#11 Posted by TrueMarvel (578 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't sure what was a worse show. This or Arrow Season 3.....

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#12 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15847 posts) - - Show Bio

@truemarvel: THIS. Arrow season 3 was only bad by it's own standards imo. I remained optimistic about Gotham the whole season and it just honestly never delivered. Now it looks like they're taking Jerome, who had arguably the best part of season 1, and are gonna seriously overuse him. They should have left him as one of Joker's "possible origins".

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#13 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (12493 posts) - - Show Bio

@truemarvel: THIS. Arrow season 3 was only bad by it's own standards imo. I remained optimistic about Gotham the whole season and it just honestly never delivered. Now it looks like they're taking Jerome, who had arguably the best part of season 1, and are gonna seriously overuse him. They should have left him as one of Joker's "possible origins".

Truth

~MiB

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#14 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9033 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like a turd

#15 Posted by The_Kidd (11956 posts) - - Show Bio

@mark_stephen: Plus didnt Gordon came to Gotham around the same time Bruce return in Year One.

@cloudguy said:
@schwewewe said:

Same here in the UK.

Same here*

*Here = Planet Earth.

#16 Edited by noj (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting direction they are taking Barbara. I only watched the first half of the season, but she was one of the worst elements. Having a relationship in Jims life was a good idea in principle, but that incredibly dumb Montoya, Barbara, Jim triangle rivalry crap ruined everything for me. It was DUMB

#17 Posted by Spideycap (328 posts) - - Show Bio

I need either a mustache or a robot-bunny batsuit to get me into this show.

#18 Posted by NightFang3 (12362 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#19 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18984 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by KritikalMassX (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

IMHO Supergirl is starting to look better and better compared to this.

#21 Posted by TheBlackHood (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't sure what was a worse show. This or Arrow Season 3.....

Arrow was pretty mediocre last season but nowhere near as sad as AoS zzzzz... Sorry, that show is so boring that thinking about it makes me fall asleep. Marvel somehow had the best (Daredevil) and worst (AoS) comic shows of last season.

#22 Posted by Yaniv82 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

It's "Erin Richards" Guys.. not Eric :)

#23 Posted by tim_mik (137 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by GREGalicious (607 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks just as boring as last season to me.

Hurry up Shield, Arrow, Flash, and iZombie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.