Relive Season One of 'Gotham' in Seven Minutes

Posted by inferiorego (25733 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham is coming back for a second season on Monday, September 21, and whether you need a refresher or just want to know what happened in season one, Fox has you covered. They released a video today catching everyone up on what happened during the events of season one, and it's all wrapped up into seven minutes.

Gotham returns to Fox on Monday, September 21 and season one is available on DVD and Blu-Ray on September 8.

Staff
#1 Posted by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather forget it altogether, but for those of you who like this show enjoy.

#2 Posted by captain_elburn (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Even 7 seconds is too long.

#3 Posted by judasnixon (12663 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#4 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like I'm not missing anything

#5 Posted by LordRyus (178 posts) - - Show Bio

That was 7 minutes I'm never getting back

Avatar image for currentthor2015
#6 Posted by CurrentThor2015 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Awful, awful show

#7 Edited by Titanbreaker (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

So much love for this show in the comment section, well i guess it is true. You reap what you sow.

#8 Posted by JonSmith (4529 posts) - - Show Bio

One minute in, I think that's quite enough, but I'll stick it out.

... Well, that was every bit as bad as I expected. It's sad DC's managed to f*** up Batman's rogue's gallery and character in two separate productions in which Batman doesn't even appear.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#9 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (12493 posts) - - Show Bio

nah

~MiB

#10 Edited by KritikalMassX (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

One minute in, I think that's quite enough, but I'll stick it out.

... Well, that was every bit as bad as I expected. It's sad DC's managed to f*** up Batman's rogue's gallery and character in two separate productions in which Batman doesn't even appear.

It was never Bruno Heller's intention on making this a Batman show...He wanted to be more cop drama-esque. I think the thing (well, one of the things) that really had me ticked is practically every one is older than Bruce. Hell, Selina is older than Bruce and she looks like she's in junior high or something while Bruce looks like he's in the 5th grade or something. But yeah, the rogues gallery is all a mess.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#11 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9032 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard Isis uses this 7 min video of Gotham as their newest form of torture...

#12 Posted by NightFang3 (12362 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic fans really hate their own shows.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18984 posts) - - Show Bio

7 Minutes of horror.

#14 Posted by Catty_Spider1 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

So much love for this show in the comment section, well i guess it is true. You reap what you sow.

What!!!!!! How can people not love the character arc of Barbra Gordon, I mean that was so well written and acted, it's amazing they didn't win awards for it.

While I am sure EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE loves Fish Mooney and her Island sub-plot which was so integral to the story/season and her gun shot wound that magically disappears the next time she pops up.

And finally lets not forget Selina Kyle and how after she gets a haircut, she suddenly decides to kill people for fun, even those she knows !!!!!!!

#15 Edited by Titanbreaker (1300 posts) - - Show Bio
@titanbreaker said:

What!!!!!! How can people not love the character arc of Barbra Gordon, I mean that was so well written and acted, it's amazing they didn't win awards for it.

While I am sure EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE loves Fish Mooney and her Island sub-plot which was so integral to the story/season and her gun shot wound that magically disappears the next time she pops up.

And finally lets not forget Selina Kyle and how after she gets a haircut, she suddenly decides to kill people for fun, even those she knows !!!!!!!

I must confess I was very much 50/50 for trying this show, but you! You have shown me the light, with such character arcs as these that rival that of any epic in the world how can I not watch this masterpiece?

Thank you my friend you have shown me the light!

*sits down and watches Daredevil instead*

#16 Edited by xsbrx (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Region locked video

#17 Posted by ThreadPool (107 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by NightFang3 (12362 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by ThreadPool (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightfang:

Not at all. Those shows have several good things going for them. Arrow did have a down year but it has built and done things right.

I can get people saying they don't like them. Like how I still don't particularly enjoy Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D but will admit that it's better than when it started out.

Gotham is a seriously bad show with seriously bad writing.

Gotham is BAD. Like really bad.

#20 Edited by theMightyMODOK (439 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.