Jerome Confronts his Father in New 'Gotham' Clip

Posted by inferiorego (25733 posts) - - Show Bio

On Gotham, Jerome has become quite the scene stealer, especially in the last episode. Recently, the Gotham YouTube account released a new clip, featuring Jerome for the upcoming episode "The Last Laugh."

Here's the official synopsis for the episode.

Detective JIM GORDON (Ben McKenzie) and the ethically questionable veteran Detective HARVEY BULLOCK (Donal Logue) remain at the forefront of the fight against crime in this dangerously corrupt city. While confronting Gotham’s most notorious criminals, Gordon’s moral compass begins to waver. But he is taken under the wing of NATHANIEL BARNES (Michael Chiklis), a law-and-order zealot who is unafraid of making enemies. Meanwhile, Gordon continues his quest to gain the trust of the young BRUCE WAYNE (David Mazouz), who is on a clear path towards the man he is destined to become, after discovering his father’s deepest secrets, with the help of his trusted butler and mentor, ALFRED PENNYWORTH (Sean Pertwee) and newfound ally at Wayne Enterprises, LUCIUS FOX (Chris Chalk).

Gotham appears Mondays at 8/7C on Fox.

Staff
#1 Edited by Doc-Holiday (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

Jerome? If we're giving the Joker an origin why not just be super heavy handed and name him Joe Ker

Avatar image for darthdestructor
#2 Posted by DarthDestructor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@docholiday: Why ever giving him a "hint name"? Why not Carlos Dyckeater, or whatever.

#3 Posted by NightFang3 (12362 posts) - - Show Bio

Love that joker.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#4 Posted by amazing_webhead (9818 posts) - - Show Bio

he's a drinker and a fiend XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
#5 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

God, that was so bad. It's genuinely upsetting that people find this garbage entertaining.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
#6 Posted by deactivated-57af58bda2d61 (5409 posts) - - Show Bio

@sprior93: How's under the bridge ?

Cause I know you don't like DC enough to watch this

#7 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by deactivated-57af58bda2d61 (5409 posts) - - Show Bio

@sprior93: Waiting on Billy goats : D

Someone failed 1rst grade

#9 Edited by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

@luna_joestar: Ah, you're calling me a troll -- I guess that's fair in this instance.

Also, I actually did fail first grade :(

#10 Posted by deactivated-57af58bda2d61 (5409 posts) - - Show Bio

@sprior93: Just messing with you, I don't like Gotham <3

Awww poor boo *pat*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.