Lol "best date ever! Who gets to see a circus braw?"

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel like the real reason Gotham is being written and overstuffed like this is that they're not quite sure how long, they'll be around. It's honestly comparable to how S3 of Arrow is being written right now, in a way that makes it seem like they don't have a thought out plan for future seasons

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some interesting stuff this episode. It seems that Nigma will have problems with Leslie, and I've been enjoying the character recently.

What I dread though is the inevitable romantic conflict now that Barbara is back in town. She should have just stayed away, ugh!

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By d9000

I thought Fish acted the same as always, awesome and badass (in that order). I think it's everything around her that's changed. I thought the plan she came up with was brilliant but it's definitely more than a little strange that she's kidnapped by organ stealing pirates not long after leaving Gotham Harbor. On land and sea it's the worst place to be!

Barbara had another WTF episode. I think they could have cut every scene except the one where she sees Jim kissing Dr. Thompkins. Although if she's SUPER high on pills I could see why she might not care about two kids squatting in her place.

I guess I was lucky because I didn't see any promotion or adds about the Joker being in the episode. I heard about it but never saw anything. I had no idea that Jerome kid was Joker and when he turned at the end I was pretty shocked. I had my doubts about Joker being on Gotham but I wouldn't mind seeing more of this freaky guy.

I really liked seeing the Dick Grayson's parents on the show. To me these little bits do add a lot to the show's universe. Gotham is all about a pre-batman universe and Dick's parents are part of that universe. Basically I had the exact opposite reaction that Mat had.

It's a bit sad that the Crime Family stuff is taking a back seat at the moment but that's to be expected since the big event with Falcone, Penguin, Fish and Marone is done. But I've been liking the Bruce stuff lately. His character is evolving a lot in just a few episodes and I think everyone liked his little speech to those corrupt jerks that are running his company.

son1new

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So glad I stopped watching this show. I just can't take the in your face cause if we don't do it like this you won't get it cause your all idiots vibe the show has. At least show us some respect and don't treat the audience like complete morons. I read these reviews to try and find something that speaks to me since I love Batman and Gotham (The city not the show) in general but another miss for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.