After the chaos at Abashiri prison, Asirpa, Shiraishi and Kiroranke head for Karafuto, unaware that Kiroranke has betrayed them for his own goals. The untamed island of Karafuto is even further north than Hokkaido, and home to both Japanese and Russian settlements. Asirpa is also now the only person who can decipher the map on the tattooed skins. Sugimoto, wounded and captured by the 7th Division after the battle, makes a deal with Tsurumi to go along. The search for the Ainu gold moves to a harsh new environment!
- Chapter 141: Karafuto Rinu
- Chapter 142: Russian Resident Village
- Chapter 143: Stenka
- Chapter 144: Whammo! Wall Death Match!
- Chapter 145: Mister No Control
- Chapter 146: Banya: Russian Steam Bath
- Chapter 147: Don't Kill the Sea Lions
- Chapter 148: Roots
- Chapter 149: Igogusa
- Chapter 150: Remains
Note: The digital edition (4/21/2020) for this volume was released before the print edition.