Follow

Goku

Character » Goku appears in 1424 issues.

The main protagonist and hero of the Dragon Ball manga series and animated television series created by Akira Toriyama. He is one of the survivors of the extinct Saiyan race. Sent as a baby to planet Earth in order to destroy it. When he arrived he was a violent kid, due to his warrior nature. However, he suffered an accident which made him lose his memory. He became a kind and calm kid. Trained, he became a talented martial artist and world's greatest defender.

under used techniques

semperblazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which of gokus moves aren't used enough?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MULTIFORM

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku really needs to learn some new techniques instead of just transformations. The last combat technique he learned was IT, and the last "support" technique for lack of a better term, was Fusion Dance. Learning to use Kaioken alongside SSjB is neat, maybe he can do Spirit Bomb in that form now as well, but rather than variations and new uses I would prefer something new altogether for combat. Gotenks was like the exact opposite of Goku, tons of new tricks all the time but Goku stagnates, and that's a little too similar to how Superman is for my taste.

I don't have a lot of suggestion, it can't be easy to come up with stuff and properly implement it all, but I've always thought that, at the very least, the Z Fighters should train together and swap moves and techniques. Everyone should be using Kaioken and Instant Transmission by default now, and I don't see why everyone isn't begging Tien to learn the Tribeam.

As for one idea, I'd like some type of dimensional techniques, like Goku could fire ki through space and it could end up elsewhere, kind of like Janemba.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.