Follow

Goku

Character » Goku appears in 1424 issues.

The main protagonist and hero of the Dragon Ball manga series and animated television series created by Akira Toriyama. He is one of the survivors of the extinct Saiyan race. Sent as a baby to planet Earth in order to destroy it. When he arrived he was a violent kid, due to his warrior nature. However, he suffered an accident which made him lose his memory. He became a kind and calm kid. Trained, he became a talented martial artist and world's greatest defender.

Goku's Feats

• 89 results
    Avatar image for marshall_madness
    Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Marshall Madness

I wish I had a nickel for every Goku vs Superman one of these I've seen. I'd have a $h!tload of nickels.

King Boo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By King Boo
    Gambler said:
    "
    caption
    caption
    "
    Superman has no dick.
    MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By MrDirector786

No Caption Provided

SupermanPR1ME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By SupermanPR1ME

No Caption Provided

xXSAIYAN92Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By xXSAIYAN92Xx

superman would get his punk ass beat.Dont get me wrong i like superman,but goku is just better at everything when it comes to fighting.superman dont know how to fight,so if it comes down to a fist fight goku gots it,superman is strong but he is nowhere near goku,supermans fast but he cant be somewhere in an instant.

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
    ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku humiliates superman, but not prime, or cosmic armour

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Red_Blade
    @King Boo said:
    " Gambler said:
    "
    caption
    caption
    "
    Superman has no dick. "
    Of course you would notice,
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Primmaster64

There i even the odds

No Caption Provided

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Well, the people at Wizard obviously thinks Goku will win, so i'll side with them.. they are nerds.

even though the article is cheesy. lol.

But isn't this thread about the feats of Goku? Not if he can beat supes or not?

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Spike 335

Fools you're bullets can not harm me 

Axe that mess that won't kill goku 

Rockets can not harm the mighty Goku 

Goku can't survive in space? tell him that 

That tickled 

Whats that trunks? You cut through a man who tanked planet busters and survived a planetary explosion s...no prob

you missed me

you cant see me

Strong like bull

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Baldy
    @Spike 335: 
    And yet everything Superman has done is better.
    yeah right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By yeah right
    @Baldy said:
    " @Spike 335:  And yet everything Superman has done is better. "

if you say so =/ 

also this isnt a superman vs goku in feats so uhhh gtfo =/
    AnimeRocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AnimeRocks
    @Gambler:
    wow troll why did they make u mod?
    jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jaywray

Why argue over Goku vs Superman when for the most part whoever supports goku knows little about Superman and the same can be said for the superman folk...  
    Its my OPINION that Goku is far more powerful by the end of dbz than superman, but superman is a deeper character than goku. 
    But whatever the first cannot be proven and the 2nd cannot either as its opinion.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Primmaster64

Both Goku and Superman are awesome. You guys should let that whole ''Goku vs Superman'' thing die out. In a way Goku...IS Superman.

Anyway...Didn't Gohan lifted a plane once?

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jaywray
    @Primmaster64: I think Gohan did a lot more than lift a plane 
    unopen7639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By unopen7639

goku has been shown to move faster than light when he battled batta.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By monarch2016

@unopen7639 said:

goku has been shown to move faster than light when he battled batta.

when?

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can i get some high end feats of goku? This thread devolved into a battle thread (oh, and dont let this continue as a battle thread, or it'll be locked)

juniorA96758

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The topic is about Goku's feats , I do not understand why someone started talking about Superman. Anyway, Superman pre-crisis can defeat Goku SSJ3 without much trouble and Superman Prime One Million easily destroy all of DBZ and DBGT characters together.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By adhd_assassin

@juniora96758: you just contradicted yourself, with the superman talk there. not saying i agree or disagree, but dont talk about it period

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Hollow_Point

didnt ssj3 goku punch a hole through king kais planet while fighting bills in bog?

Bean_Daddy69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Bean_Daddy69

@hollow_point: @adhd_assassin:

He did one shot basically 10 Planets in BoG as a SSJ3 and he wasnt even Bloodlust. In fact he was excited. Although he was trying. So now that we know hes confirmed Multi Planet Buster with Punches and at the End of Z his Base Form was able to easily take Uub who was SSJ2 Tier and Bloodlust. (Never insult a boys mother) Give that 10 Planet another 400x Boost. And Boom. No GT. No SSJ4. Pure Canon Goku. A 4000 Planet Buster with a Punch. Gokus True Punching Power. Puts that stupid 40 tons logic to shame. His speed is Way Way Way above FTL. This is how it goes. As a kid he dodged lightning. Im not talking about Flight Speed because in battle, who really cares how fast you can run. So if you give him just 400x thats 200x Light speed, and the 400x from Base = SSJ3 in Z, thats 8000x FTL at least. Goku isnt a push over. That whole Snakeway logic was idiotic. In DB goku and Piccolo were fighting so fast Kami couldnt even see them. He was so fast he dodged lightning. He and Freeza as a SSJ1 not even FP fought all across the Planet even bigger than Earth's in under 5 mins. Yes it was 5 minutes. The anime just stretched it out so much. Krillin and Roshi had a Full fight in 1 second and even talked. And just for the record. Superman doesnt reach high speeds in an instant like Goku. Flight =\= Combat Speed. He just gets faster the more he accelerates E.g. Escaping the Black hole. Goku can easily use the IT in combat. Vs Kid Buu when he launched a Kamehameha at Goku by the time he saw it, it was point blank in his face, it was in the manga Volume 26. I dont have the scan on me. He then used IT and went behind him in time. In Bog when Gokus God Form ran out he kept up with Bills by using the IT in combat. And Bills is way faster than Goku so thats just a reference as to how fast Goku can think and React in battle. Vs Piccolo, Goku dodged a point blank Heat Vision, eye beam type attack and then Back Flip Kicked Piccolo. And if he can be dodging Point blank energy attacks in DB, his speed in Z is well above FTL, as everyone seems to deny. Just because a character doesnt show the feat, doesnt mean they cant do it. Do you really think Whis would lie about Bills being able to one shot a Solar System because he is "upset"? You have to manipulate your Ki in order to "destroy solar systems." Something Gohan was not planning on doing. And for everyone saying "Goku couldnt even survive Cells explosion" well Cells explosion vaporized King Kais Planet AKA 10 Earths. There are many more feats on Goku by power scaling other feats, seriously in DB thats the only way to measure ones potential. E.G. "Dabra and Cell are about the same" - Goku

He just power scaled right there.

Yukiiiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point: @adhd_assassin:

He did one shot basically 10 Planets in BoG as a SSJ3 and he wasnt even Bloodlust. In fact he was excited. Although he was trying. So now that we know hes confirmed Multi Planet Buster with Punches and at the End of Z his Base Form was able to easily take Uub who was SSJ2 Tier and Bloodlust. (Never insult a boys mother) Give that 10 Planet another 400x Boost. And Boom. No GT. No SSJ4. Pure Canon Goku. A 4000 Planet Buster with a Punch. Gokus True Punching Power. Puts that stupid 40 tons logic to shame. His speed is Way Way Way above FTL. This is how it goes. As a kid he dodged lightning. Im not talking about Flight Speed because in battle, who really cares how fast you can run. So if you give him just 400x thats 200x Light speed, and the 400x from Base = SSJ3 in Z, thats 8000x FTL at least. Goku isnt a push over. That whole Snakeway logic was idiotic. In DB goku and Piccolo were fighting so fast Kami couldnt even see them. He was so fast he dodged lightning. He and Freeza as a SSJ1 not even FP fought all across the Planet even bigger than Earth's in under 5 mins. Yes it was 5 minutes. The anime just stretched it out so much. Krillin and Roshi had a Full fight in 1 second and even talked. And just for the record. Superman doesnt reach high speeds in an instant like Goku. Flight =\= Combat Speed. He just gets faster the more he accelerates E.g. Escaping the Black hole. Goku can easily use the IT in combat. Vs Kid Buu when he launched a Kamehameha at Goku by the time he saw it, it was point blank in his face, it was in the manga Volume 26. I dont have the scan on me. He then used IT and went behind him in time. In Bog when Gokus God Form ran out he kept up with Bills by using the IT in combat. And Bills is way faster than Goku so thats just a reference as to how fast Goku can think and React in battle. Vs Piccolo, Goku dodged a point blank Heat Vision, eye beam type attack and then Back Flip Kicked Piccolo. And if he can be dodging Point blank energy attacks in DB, his speed in Z is well above FTL, as everyone seems to deny. Just because a character doesnt show the feat, doesnt mean they cant do it. Do you really think Whis would lie about Bills being able to one shot a Solar System because he is "upset"? You have to manipulate your Ki in order to "destroy solar systems." Something Gohan was not planning on doing. And for everyone saying "Goku couldnt even survive Cells explosion" well Cells explosion vaporized King Kais Planet AKA 10 Earths. There are many more feats on Goku by power scaling other feats, seriously in DB thats the only way to measure ones potential. E.G. "Dabra and Cell are about the same" - Goku

He just power scaled right there.

Nice!

LoL to the supesfanboys, This thread is about Goku's feats then someone shows a pict of Supes bullying Goku. (facepalm)

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: We all know that comic Superman is OP and has redicolos feats and that anime Goku can't beat that Superman.But I bet Goku can give a good shot at cartoon Superman.

gurrennlaggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone that's says it was a filler about dbz or it wasn't cannon....what do you call all the other comics that arnt the original superman comic...

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can power scale in dbz because they all have the same power they all use ki so anything anyone performs in dbz can be used or done by someone that has more power or ki. Vegeta would have destroyed earth with his galick gun if it wasnt for goku kamehameha this is fact in the manga. Screwattack admitted they had no idea how strong his ki was so basically there goku non ki stats so pretty much goku fought superman wi thought his ki. This was complete disgrace to dbz fans seeing how anyone who is are going to down play goku like that was bs. Superman can out lift goku of course easily due to feats but that doesnt mean shit in a fight. What is he gonna do bench press goku to death gtfo seriously. Superman best destruction feat is planet buster lvl. Goku could destroy planets in his base form easily and if you don't b elieave that you have never watched dbz ever so stfu.

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, will there ever be a healthy end to that discussion?

MisterShin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku vs Beerus is making the universe crumble. Will destroy the universe in 2~3 blows.

Goku is multi-galaxy level & MFTL, Superman doesn't stand a chance.

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By GoodBoy6

@mistershin said:

Goku vs Beerus is making the universe crumble. Will destroy the universe in 2~3 blows.

Goku is multi-galaxy level & MFTL, Superman doesn't stand a chance.

tell that to the fans.I just watched Dragon Ball Super episode 12 "The Universe Crumbles!?The God of Destruction vs Super Saiyan God".they could destroy the universe with just three colliding blows and they already destroyed some planets.

Guku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for josteinfleurme65
    Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Multiversal feat has context, and Goku is very impressive.

Avatar image for supermonkeyking
    supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Multiversal feat has context, and Goku is very impressive.

what multiversal feat

AlphaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Note:|
    The following calculations are continuity, meaning DB/DBZ are related. The fact that powers & abilities change according to the plot requirements as Toriama said in an interview is irrelevant. Logically someone can’t get weaker after training, not even for the sake of dramatic effects. Toriama is known for his bad memory/Lack of Accuracy/Lack of Continuity/Inconsistency. Kayo-Ken multiplications nor the Daizenshuu boost to keep things at a low end.

Power levels are relevant up to Cell’s Saga for the following reasons:
    -1- When Trunks came to earth & killed Frieza, Goku’s SSJ1 form was stronger than on Namek. Trunks said he will use his full power with the sword vs Goku who stopped it easily with 1 finger, the same sword that killed a mecha Frieza who is stronger than on Namek.

-2- After training for 3years, Goku got stronger but due to his heart disease, his powers were diminished (DBZ Wiki 240 000 000, that’s 1,3 times when he returned to Earth). He should’ve been stronger than Vegeta (DBZ Wiki 270 000 000).

-3- Vegeta faced Android 18 (DBZ Wiki 320 000 000) who kicked his ass. When Piccolo fused with Kami, he was as strong as Android 17 (DBZ Wiki 360 000 000).

-4- Semi-Perfect Cell (DBZ Wiki 650 000 000) broke Piccolo’s neck like stick & heavily damaged Android 16 (DBZ wiki 400 000 000) yet Super Vegeta (DBZ Wiki 810 000 000 after training in the hyperbolic) completely outclassed him (He said this power increase tripled Vegeta’s power level: 270 000 000 x 3 = 810 000 000).

-5- Perfect Cell (Was stated in Daizenshuu to be over 900 000 000) overpowered everyone, even 3rd grade SSJ1 Trunks/Mega Trunks who traded speed for power making his energy bigger than Cell’s.

-6- Goku (DBZ Wiki 880 000 000, Perfect SSJ1/Mastered it) went Toe to Toe & damaged Cell (Korin stated that Cell was stronger than Goku after showing half his power & shocking Vegeta who had the power level of 810 000 000).

-7- 880 000 000 (Perfect SSJ1) / 150 000 000 (Regular SSJ1) = 5,9 then we multiply x2 when transformed into a SSJ2 that’s how a SSJ2 = SSJ1 x 2.

-8-Every time a Saiyan reaches a new transformation, his base form also gets stronger meaning the base form of a Perfect SSJ1 is 880 000 000 / 50 = 17 600 000 not 3 000 000 which is that of a Regular SSJ1 150 000 000.

Solid Multiplications:
    - From DB to DBZ: x 28 (8000 / 280).- From earth to Namek: x 22,5 (180 000 / 8000).

- Against Frieza: 16,7 (3 000 000 / 180 000).
    - Regular SSJ1: Base Form x 50 (3 000 000 x 50).
    - Perfect SSJ1: SSJ1 x 5,9 (880 000 000 / 150 000 000).|
    - SSJ2: SSJ1 x 2 (880 000 000 x 2).
    - SSJ3: SSJ2 x 4 (1 760 000 000 x 4).
    - SJ4 (Non-Canon): SSJ3 x 10 or Base form x 4000.

Solid Assumptions:

- New Base for After becoming a SSJG:
    In Resurrection of F/DB Super, Gohan was much weaker than in his Mythic Form (which is stronger than a SSJ3) in the Buu Saga, at best as powerful as a perfect SSJ1 (880 000 000). Frieza was in his original form when he almost killed him with single punch or energy beams, meaning his original form is at least as powerful as a SSJ2 (1 760 000 000).
    In the Frieza saga, his 4th form is 226 times stronger 1st form (120 000 000 / 530 000):
    Assuming the same multiplications still apply:
    1 760 000 000 x 226 = 397 760 000 000 4th form Power level Not Golden form.
    Goku was toying with him at his base form yet let’s assume his power level was only 400 000 000 000.
    400 000 000 000
    (SSJGSS's Base Form) / 13 376 000 000 (SSJ3) = 29.9 times SSJ3.

- SSGSS: SSJG x 50 (Assuming the same SSJ multiplications are applied).

-I- SPEED:
    Lightning speed depends on the atmospheric pressure & many other factors. The leader (Starting point of a lightning) move up to 100km/s. The return stroke (Causing the visible flash) moves at 1/3 light speed = 98 349km/s so it’s fair to say he moved at 100 000km/s to avoid it:

- DB to DBZ: 100 000 x 28 = 2 800 000km/s (9 times faster than light speed).

- From Earth to Namek: 2 800 000 x 22,5 = 63 000 000km/s (210 times faster than light speed).

- Against Frieza: 63 000 000 x 16,7 = 1 052 100 000km/s (3509 times faster than light speed).

- Regular SSJ1: 1 052 100 000 x 50 = 52 605 000 000km/s (175 471 times faster than light speed).

- Perfect SSJ1: 52 605 000 000km/s x 5.9 = 310 369 500 000km/s (1 035 283 times faster than light speed).

- SSJ2: 310 369 500 000 x 2 = 620 739 000 000km/s (2 070 565 times faster than light speed).

- SSJ3: 620 739 000 000 x 4 = 2 482 956 000 000km/s (8 282 262 times faster than light speed).

- SSJ4 (Non-Canon): 2 482 956 000 000 x 10 = 24 829 560 000 000km/s (82 822 624 times faster than light speed).

Assumptions:

- SSJG’s Base Form: 2 482 956 000 000 x 29.9 = 74 240 384 400 000km/s (247 639 645 times faster than light speed).

- SSJGSS: 74 240 384 400 000 x 50 = 3 712 019 220 000 000km/s (12 381 982 241 times faster than light speed).

NOTE:

- There will be no calculations based on the fact the he moved faster than light speed at a young age since this is a low end.
    - The snake way calculations are irrelevant, logically someone can't be fast then get slow after years of training specially with godlike people only cause the plot requires it for the sake of adding drama & tension.
    - Goku can fight & fly at the same speed.
    - Goku can use instant transmission which means he can move from A to B instantly or in a fight, the only speed faster than instant is Wrap Speed which probably i guess The Flash has, hes the fastest character in any verse or comic.

-II- Lifting/Pushing:

Around the age of 12 Goku pushed a huge rock (Google it). A boy that age is usually is around 1.5m:

Most rocks have a specific gravity between 2.5 and 2.9. Therefore, a cubic meter of rock would weigh between 2,500 Kg (2.5 Tons) & 2,900 Kg (2.9 tons). 90% of the rocks found on the earth's surface would be in that range (Google it):
    - Sandstone: 2.5 Tons.
    - Granite: 2.7 Tons.
    - Limestone: 2.65 Tons.
    - Slate: 2.8 Tons.
    - Rhyolite: 2.7 Tons.
    - Basalt: 3.0 Tons.

The rock he pushed is fairly around: 1.5 x 6 = 9 -- 9x9x9 = 729m3.

1. 15 Zeros: Quadrillion (000 000 000 000 000).

2. 18 Zeros: Quintillion (000 000 000 000 000 000).

3. 21 Zeros: Sextillion (000 000 000 000 000 000 000).

4. 24 Zeros: Septillion (000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000).

5. 27 Zeros: Octillion (000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000).

6. 30 Zeros: Nonillion (000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000).

7. 33 Zeros: Decillion (000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000).

- From DB to DBZ: 1822,5 x 28 = 51 030 Tons.

- Arrival to Namek: 51 030 x 22,5 = 1 148 175 Tons.

- Against Frieza: 1 148 175 x 16,7 = 19 174 522 Tons (Arguably the weight of the island sized rock Frieza threw).

- Regular time SSJ1: 19 174 522 x 50 = 958 726 100 Tons.

- Perfect SSJ1: 958 726 100 x 5,9 = 5 656 483 990 Tons (5 Billion Tons).

NOTE: Goku lifted in his base form on Old Kai’s planet (x10 Gravity) a Katchin Cube which is stated to be hardest metal in DBZ universe. Toriama stated that both our universes are identical, meaning this metal has the same mass as a neutron star.

A cubic cm of a neutron star is around 400 000 000 000 Tons:
    https://plus.google.com/+PhilipPlait/posts/F9mpjfQj8dY

Goku is 5.9 Feet tall, the Katchin Cube was around Goku's lower rib cage (Google it) making it 3 Feet Tall & its Total Square Area = 27 cubic feet:
    (1 yard )3 = 13 yard3 = 1 yard3 = 1 cubic yard. 1 cubic yard = (1 yard)3 = (3 feet)3 = 33 feet3 = 27 cubic feet.
    1 Cubic Foot = 28 317 cubic cm.
    28 317 x 27 = 764 559 cubic cm.

- Base Form: 400 000 000 000 x 764 559 = 305 823 600 000 000 000 Tons (305 Quadrillion Tons).

x10 the planet's gravity = 3 058 236 000 000 000 000 (3 Quintillion).

- SSJ3: 3 058 236 000 000 000 000 x 400 = 1 223 294 400 000 000 000 000 (1 Sextillion Tons).

- SSJ4: 1 223 294 400 000 000 000 000 x 10 = 12 232 944 000 000 000 000 000 (12 Sextillion Tons)

Assumptions:

- SSJG’s B.F: 1 223 294 400 000 000 000 000 x 29.9 = 36 576 502 560 000 000 000 000 (36 Sextillion Tons).

- SSJGSS: 36 576 502 560 000 000 000 000 x 50 = 1 828 825 128 000 000 000 000 000 (1 Septillion Tons).

Note:
    The fact that he lifted and struggled with 16 000 tons in his base form is also irrelevant since as i said above Inconsistency & variations depending on the plot's requirements and this is not the case, it’s a continuity.

-III- Durability:
    Dr. Gero wanted to kill Goku so he created a bomb powerful enough to destroy the whole planet as stated in the Cell Saga. This bomb was meant for Goku when he was a teen not an adult. Back when Goku was a teen, his power level was about 280.
    According to sciences, it takes 53 Quadrillion Megatons of TNT to destroy the Earth so the calculations are as follow:

- From DB to DBZ: 53 Quadrillion x 28 = 1 484 000 000 000 000 000 (1 Quintillion Megatons).

- From Earth to Namek: 1 484 000 000 000 000 000 x 22,5 = 33 390 000 000 000 000 000 (33 Quintillion Megatons).

- Against Frieza: 33 390 000 000 000 000 000 x 16,7 = 557 613 000 000 000 000 000 (557 Quintillion Megatons).

- Regular SSJ1: 557 613 000 000 000 000 000 x 50 = 27 880 650 000 000 000 000 000 (27 Sextillion Megatons).

- Perfect SSJ1: 27 880 650 000 000 000 000 000 x 5.9 = 164 495 835 000 000 000 000 000 (164 Sextillion Megatons).

- SSJ2: 164 495 835 000 000 000 000 000 x 2 = 328 991 670 000 000 000 000 000 (328 Sextillion Megatons).

- SSJ3: 328 991 670 000 000 000 000 000 x 4 = 1 315 966 680 000 000 000 000 000 (1 Septillion Megatons).

At this point, he can survive up to 24 829 560 Earth explosions.

- SSJ4 (Non-Canon): 1 315 966 680 000 000 000 000 000 x 10 = 13 159 666 800 000 000 000 000 000 (13 Septillion Megatons).

Assumptions:

- SSJG’s B.F: 1 315 966 680 000 000 000 000 000 x 29.9 = 39 347 403 732 000 000 000 000 000 (39 Septillion Megatons).

- SSGSS: 39 347 403 732 000 000 000 000 000 x 50 = 1 967 370 186 600 000 000 000 000 000 (1 Octillion Megatons).

At this point, he can survive up to 37 120 192 200 Earth explosions or waves that can destroy planets and the universe as stated byWis.

NOTE:

Aside from explosions, Saiyans can also breathe in space for the following reasons:
    1. When Vegeta destroyed the bugs planet, he was standing in space with.
    2. When Bardock was attacking Frieza, he was standing in space.
    3. When Goku fought Beerus in the movie & DB Super, they were both in space.

Yet Akira Toriama forgot that, he made Beerus say that Vegeta can’t breathe in space which makes a contradiction thus the assumption that either Saiyan or Beerus know they have the ability to breath in space or the Toriama has no clue as to what space means making the fact that Saiyans can breathe in space valid.

-IV- Destructive Power:

Elite class Saiyans such as Goku & Vegeta are known to be planet busters. Vegeta destroyed an insect’s planet before coming to earth. In order to analyze how much destructive Ki power Goku has, we need to go back to the first world tournament in which his Master Roshi (P.L about 128) destroyed the moon with a Ki blast that by the way also move at light speed.

Moving forward to when Raditz arrived to earth, Piccolo also destroyed the moon with a Ki blast meaning Goku also can since he was at about the same/higher power level. When he came back from his training with King Kai, he was at the same power level as Vegeta meaning he can also destroy Earth size planets.

- From earth to Namek: 53 Quadrillion x 22,5 = 1 192 500 000 000 000 000 (1 Quintillion Megatons).

- Against Frieza: 1 192 500 000 000 000 000 x 16,7 = 19 914 750 000 000 000 000 (19 Quintillion Megatons).

- SSJ1: 19 914 750 000 000 000 000 Base Form x 50 = 995 737 500 000 000 000 000 (995 Quintillion Megatons).

- PSSJ1: 995 737 500 000 000 000 000 x 5,9 = 5 874 851 250 000 000 000 000 (5 Sextillion Megatons).

- SSJ2: 5 874 851 250 000 000 000 000 x 2 = 11 749 702 500 000 000 000 000 (11 Sextillion Megatons).

- SSJ3: 11 749 702 500 000 000 000 000 x 4 = 46 998 810 000 000 000 000 000 (46 Sextillion).

At this point he can destroy 8 86 770 times the Earth.

- SSJ4: 46 998 810 000 000 000 000 000 x 2,5 = 117 497 025 000 000 000 000 000 (117 Sextillion Megatons).

Assumptions:

- SSJG’s B.F: 46 998 810 000 000 000 000 000 x 29,9 = 1 405 264 419 000 000 000 000 000 (1Septillion).

- SSGSS: 1 405 264 419 000 000 000 000 000 x 50 = 70 263 220 950 000 000 000 000 000 (70 Septillion).

At this point he can destroy 13 25 721 150 times the Earth.

Toriama stated that Beerus can destroy universe, Goku was barely half as powerful as the God of Destruction, lets even say 25%, this means he can destroy 1/4 of the universe for example if there are 100 000 000 000 galaxies in our universe, he can destroy 25 000 000 000 and it doesn't matter if it was meant metaphorically or literally it’s still mind blowing so yea Your welcome & remember that Goku didn't master SSJ2 or SSJ3 or SSJG or SSJGSS like he did with SSJ1 so this means no matter how fast and powerful he gets, it’s not a surprise but as long as Toriama is behind the scenes, i wont surprised if we will ever see his full potential.

It’s hard to accept this logic and these calculations for someone who hates the character or the series, after all i know if i hated something i wouldn't accept it no matter how true it is but eventually haters are going to hate but the truth remain the same.

Avatar image for saiyankryptonian
    SaiyanKryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofreality71: I agree, Goku may not be smart, but he's a battle master. Take Goku vs Hit as an example. He managed to read hit's moves so he could block an attack that was coming from the future. He outsmarted time it's of. And outsped it 5 minutes later.

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am just going to leave this

Maximum energy created by Goku in early Battle of God's is 8.6*10 to the power 44 joules which is 8 times more than the total amount energy produced by the sun in it's entire life

Deal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pl 18,000 enough to destroy earth (Vegeta on earth for first time).

Pl of 300,000 can destroy 16 earths ( when Goku on Namek after zenkai boost).

Pl of 15,000,000 can destroy 800 earth (after turning SSJ for first time on Namek).

Tell me, can Superman of post crisis even

survive SSJ Goku on Namek?

The_Valiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Valiant

He just shook a realm of infinite size by just powering up.

Goku's come along way since early Dragon Ball.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Goku shook the world of infinite void....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.