Follow

Goku

Character » Goku appears in 1424 issues.

The main protagonist and hero of the Dragon Ball manga series and animated television series created by Akira Toriyama. He is one of the survivors of the extinct Saiyan race. Sent as a baby to planet Earth in order to destroy it. When he arrived he was a violent kid, due to his warrior nature. However, he suffered an accident which made him lose his memory. He became a kind and calm kid. Trained, he became a talented martial artist and world's greatest defender.

Can we accept Goku being able to use Kaioken in a form?

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know this is iffy and I don't expect much, but hear me out.

This is Goku's move. So I think he should be able to use it as Super Saiyan (God/Blue), just like how we can accept that he can use Solar Flare as an attack as Super Saiyan (God/Blue).

In a non-canon movie, he is seen using it against Pikkon, thus showing it doesn't put a strain on his body (or at least a major one) if he instantly activates it on the fly in DBS since the movies correlate to the shows to a degree (even though it's not canon, it's still not far from Goku's natural outcome in the show, so we shouldn't just let that pass and forget everything that happens in movies)

Another point is that I don't see why he can't. Just because he doesn't use it in a form, doesn't mean he can't. I'll admit, I can make excuses as to why he doesn't do it, but there shouldn't be a reason why he can't, especially after the Cell Saga when he basically lives in his SS form easily for a couple of days without strain.

But enough of my rant. I'm not trying to buff Goku more than he is already, but I'm ust thinking he can still use it. Does anyone else agree?

imperialwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should be able to use it since it's a technique

Avatar image for supermonkeyking
    supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialwizard: i don't think he should be able to use it in ssg mode but in ssj1-ssj3 he should be ok

imperialwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermonkeyking: why not? It's a technique. That's like saying ssjss goku shouldn't be able to use instant transmission.

Avatar image for supermonkeyking
    supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialwizard: but wouldn't it put too much starin on his body lol if you watched the episode cleary he had a lot of strined when he use it to go super kaiohken now imagine how much starin he would have on his body if he went kaiohken when being in ssg mode i think he could do it but he wouldn't last more than 5-10 sec it would put too much strain on his body

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
    PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn't in character for him to do so, just like Thanos using TP

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.