Follow

Glenn

Character » Glenn appears in 291 issues.

Glenn was the camp scavenger when the group was camped outside of Atlanta. He is married to Maggie Greene.

It finally happened *spoilers*

Haustyl12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Haustyl12

So if you clicked this you love juicy spoilers or already know them.

On issue 100 of The Walking Dead are good friend (and my favorite character) Glenn has died by the hands of Negan, leader of the Saviors for retribution for Ricks group killing members of the Saviors. I'm mad but we all knew he couldn't live for long anyway. For that is the will of the Kirkman

BrandonChow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BrandonChow

truth be told i was kind of glad it happened. Glenn really had no purpose to the story in a long time. He was kind of just there now. Although truth be told I was hoping it would be Sophia. I think that would've made me hate Negan much more.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Onemoreposter

"I was a friend of Glenn," Onemoreposter wispered, "Glenn taught me...that...when you kill...you pay for it."

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By moywar700

Here is the Glenn Actor ranting about how mad he got when they killed him off.It was a funny read.

No Caption Provided
    SupremePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SupremePro

It SUCKS!

Senno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Senno

Absolutely gutted, but also not surprised. He was and remains the backbone and moral anchor of the group. He seemed to be getting back together again, and then finally cut down. At least his death was given the page spread it deserved, and it wasn't the quick death at the hands of zombies that it always could have been.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.