"SNAKE HUNT," Part 4! Cobra Commander wants a Snake Eyes of his own. The Joes have other ideas. It'll take two armies to settle the dispute! It's all hands on deck for both G.I. JOE and Cobra as living legend Larry Hama and fan-favorite Robert Atkins continue their massive 10-issue event... featuring EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF G.I. JOE!
- Fourth chapter of 10-issue mega-event-"SNAKE HUNT"!
- Will feature every living Joe from G.I. JOE: ARAH, including never-before-seen origins!
- Living legend Larry Hama teams with fan-favorite G.I. JOE: ARAH artist Robert Atkins!
- Cover B for issues #266-270 will be 5 interlocking G.I. JOE: ARAH SERIES A realistic toy homages by artist Jamie Sullivan!
- A fantastic new chapter in Snake Eyes lore!
List of covers and their creators:
|A||Cover A||Robert Atkins (a) & Tom B. Long (c)||1|
|B||Cover B||Jamie Sullivan (a), Rogier Van De Beek (c) & Audrey Sullivan (c)||4|
|RI||1:10 Retailer Incentive Variant Cover||John Royle (a), Jagdish Kumar (a) & James Offredi (c)||5|
|RE||East Side Comics Exclusive Variant Cover (Snake-Eyes)||John Giang||2|
|RE||East Side Comics Exclusive Variant Cover (Storm Shadow)||John Giang||3|