rkstud632's G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #26 - Subject: Snake-Eyes review

Avatar image for rkstud632

Well Worth It

This is just one of the reasons us 80's kids love GI Joe. Mr. Hama can write well meaningful stories. This mythology and history he wrote for this series is well regarded. We love Snake-eyes and Hama made him a story well built and still needing answers to questions yet unlike in Wolverine where Marvel decided to give us an definitive origin here its clearly shown less is more . I don't want to know all about Snake give me enough to know and we'll leave it at that. The art and story blend so well or this it is one of the best Joe stories out there from the original run. I even think this is better than that "silent issue". If you love Snake -eyes track this down even with the sequel filming I expect this issue to rise up from a collectability stand point.