Follow

Ghostbusters

Team » Ghostbusters appears in 471 issues.

Group of paranormal experts who turned into ghost hunters for hire after losing their university funding.

GHOSTS AND HEROES

Avatar image for StrongProtector
    StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 1

Edited By StrongProtector
    With numerous TV, big screen, and broadway credits to his name, Ernie Hudson is easily one of Hollywood's most recognizable personalities. His ability to portray a gamut of emotions has earned him the chance to play a wide range of characters over his career.

His most recent character is Captain Lubbock on NBC's Heroes, every Monday night at 8pm, as he tries to chase down Sylar and attempt to wrap his head around the concept of a world full of super powered beings at the same time.

Possibly his most famous character though is as Winston Zeddemore from Ghostbusters I, II, and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

I had a chance to talk with the veteran actor about everything ranging from his favorite type of role to play to possibly nailing down some solid details about a third Ghostbuster movie.

CLICK HERE - to listen to my conversation with veteran actor Ernie Hudson.

-Ray Carsillo

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By xerox_kitty

Just hearing his voice takes me right back.  Good interview!  He seems happy & friendly, but it's a shame he doesn't get the character-driven parts he'd like more of.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.