It is now 2015 and Geoff Johns has been not been writing GL for a while. Having just read mostof his run on GL (I need to read New 52) as well as Forever Evil, Batman: Earth One (vol 1 & 2), and Flashpoint I feel the need to ask: is Geoff Johns a good writer? I know this has been asked before but I felt it was time for an updated discussion post. I have enjoyed everything I have read so far by him, with Green Lantern: Rebirth being my favorite. In your response I would like the following addressed:
- Do you think he is a good writer? Y/N
- What do you like about his stories/writing style?
- What is your favorite story?
- What is your least favorite?
- What do you dislike about him?
Thank you and happy posting!