The General

#1 Posted by Thorion88 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i the only one missing Wade Eiling as the General? I mean he's a pretty good villain by himself, but I did like him as the The General or aka smart Shaggy Man.

Plus this is one of the coolest things ever to happen. IMO

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by AssertingValor (8184 posts) - - Show Bio

he was to unstopppable

#3 Posted by Thorion88 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick:yet they kept Doomsday who's entire gimmick is to die and come back stronger/immune to what killed him before and/or gaining powers randomly?

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
#4 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thorion88 said:

@LordMaverick:yet they kept Doomsday who's entire gimmick is to die and come back stronger/immune to what killed him before and/or gaining powers randomly?

not really... doomsday dont need to die, and come back stronger/immune to whatever killed him before, and gaining powers randomly anymore... he can adapt in the middle of the fight now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.