Follow

Gambit

Character » Gambit appears in 4687 issues.

A charming master thief and skilled martial artist who became a member of the X-Men, Gambit possesses the mutant ability to change potential energy in inanimate objects into kinetic energy which causes them to explode. His signature move is throwing kinetically-charged playing cards at his opponents.

What X book is Gambit gonna be appearing in now?

Joshelplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joshelplex

Legacy relaunched and I haven't seen word of where he's at. Is he still at the school? I haven't managed to find anything about him in a team setting, just his solo book. I apologize if something has been said and I missed it somewhere.

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stumpy49er

Maybe he won't be in any for now while he's got his solo book. I haven't heard anything either. Did he ever make an appearance in Wolverine and the X Men? I've only read a couple issues of that, but I know he was supposed to be a teacher.

MyraMyraMyra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MyraMyraMyra

He's still in Astonishing X-Men.

@stumpy49er said:

Maybe he won't be in any for now while he's got his solo book. I haven't heard anything either. Did he ever make an appearance in Wolverine and the X Men? I've only read a couple issues of that, but I know he was supposed to be a teacher.

He occasionally appears in a panel or two, but so far he hasn't played an important role in that series.

DJ1107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DJ1107

Well there IS this book called Gambit thats going on right now but I don't think it has anything to do with Gambit.......

natejoseph09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By natejoseph09

Other then his solo book he's a team member of Astonishing X-Men.

You'd think he'd be in WATXM considering he's a senior teacher at the school.

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tahmidk

hes had more lines in avengers academy than wolverine and the xmen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.