Follow

Gambit

Character » Gambit appears in 4680 issues.

A charming master thief and skilled martial artist who became a member of the X-Men, Gambit possesses the mutant ability to change potential energy in inanimate objects into kinetic energy which causes them to explode. His signature move is throwing kinetically-charged playing cards at his opponents.

Marrow

jakei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jakei

Is it true that he has a kid with Marrow in some alternate future ? ... I think I read it somewhere

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

Nope.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

You sure you're not confusing it with the fact that he saved her as a kid from the Mutant Massacre?

jakei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jakei
    xerox-kitty said:
    "You sure you're not confusing it with the fact that he saved her as a kid from the Mutant Massacre?"
    I dont know because im sure I read somewhere now that they had a grandchild together,

"The alternate time line taking place 100 years into the future which the Apocalypse set up following the Twelve incident even showed that Gambit and Marrow were married and had at least a grandson who was expecting triplets."
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Yeah its from Wikipedia. There's no mention of what issue this happens in or if its even accurate.

During the time Marrow spent with the X-Men, a flirtation between her and Gambit has been hinted at, after Gambit's return from exile in the Antarctic. With the X-Men hiding the part that Gambit played in Mutant Massacre from her, thinking that she would attempt to avenge the horrors her people endured, she had a crush on the older charmer. The alternate time line taking place 100 years into the future which the Apocalypse set up following the Twelve incident even showed that Gambit and Marrow were married and had at least a grandson who was expecting triplets.

jakei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jakei
    Gambler said:
    "Yeah its from Wikipedia. There's no mention of what issue this happens in or if its even accurate.

During the time Marrow spent with the X-Men, a flirtation between her and Gambit has been hinted at, after Gambit's return from exile in the Antarctic. With the X-Men hiding the part that Gambit played in Mutant Massacre from her, thinking that she would attempt to avenge the horrors her people endured, she had a crush on the older charmer. The alternate time line taking place 100 years into the future which the Apocalypse set up following the Twelve incident even showed that Gambit and Marrow were married and had at least a grandson who was expecting triplets.
    "
    Okay then fair enough lol ... I was just wondering ... Thanks (Y)
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm actually curious now. I'd like to track this down and find out for sure. Marrow an Gambit :S dats nasty mon ami :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

All boney and what not.... o_o

jakei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jakei
    Gambler said:
    "I'm actually curious now. I'd like to track this down and find out for sure. Marrow an Gambit :S dats nasty mon ami :P"
    Hahaha ... Yeah their child may not be all that good looking Haa ;)
    Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#10  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Gambit and Marrow would be a pretty wicked idea for a new series.  

You know what would be sick.  seeing that Gambit has a mysterious past, what if he was Marrow's father.  when Gambit met Sinister, he forced Gambit into a forced breeding experiment with another unknown Omega level female mutant.  After the session Sinister brainwashes Gambit forgetting that moment entirely. sinister expecting Gambit and the omega mutant women's child to have mixed powers turned out to only have a new power of the bone growth.  Upset about this, Sinister threw this mutant in sewers ending up joining the Morlocks.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By pixelized

How old is marrow supposed to be if Gambit rescued her? teens?

jakei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jakei
    @pixelized said:
    " How old is marrow supposed to be if Gambit rescued her? teens? "
    Yeah, But wasnt there a story line where she like grew up into an adult quickly on the Hill ... Something along those lines I think ?
    Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dex

Gambit protects Marrow like a daughter.. I read that they did get married somewhere but yeah I don't know how true it is

jakei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jakei

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.