Follow

Gambit

Character » Gambit appears in 4687 issues.

A charming master thief and skilled martial artist who became a member of the X-Men, Gambit possesses the mutant ability to change potential energy in inanimate objects into kinetic energy which causes them to explode. His signature move is throwing kinetically-charged playing cards at his opponents.

Gambit or New Sun

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

It bothers me that Gambit blocked his own powers. As New Sun (weird name) he was at least a beta level mutant, with the ability to control time i.e. with his mastery of kinetic energy-> slow down or speed up time

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Leliel

No the New Sun had Omega level as he able to charge up even living beings and steal their kenetic energy preventing them from moving. In verly talk of but the New Sun did defeat the Dark Phoenix of his reality and could even traveled time, however the Witness in my opinion is another form of the New Sun were his power never flare out control and he came to harnessing all his power from charging up any object to steal the kenetic energy of time causing a portal to move bewteen realities, he as much survive Onslaught that a feat it self. Give he poor old man a healing factor and he be back to his younger years

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.