Follow

Gambit

Character » Gambit appears in 4687 issues.

A charming master thief and skilled martial artist who became a member of the X-Men, Gambit possesses the mutant ability to change potential energy in inanimate objects into kinetic energy which causes them to explode. His signature move is throwing kinetically-charged playing cards at his opponents.

Best comics with Gambit?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By likalaruku

I build comic collections based on characters & keep them seperate from eachother, even if it means owning multiple copies. My next target is Gambit. He's going to be much harder than Mystique, Sinister, Joker, Harley, or Ivy, I suspect, because he's usually in a group & may not always be prominantly featured, so I may as well cherrypick.  I already know to collect anything with his name in the title :p

Looking for:
    ----------------
    Best stories.
    Best Art.
    Most appearences in isssues not focusing on him.
    Issues important to his character buildup.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

gambit brings any comic down

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.