fmen2016's Future Quest #5 - Part Five: The Wheel of History review

Avatar image for fmen2016
  • fmen2016 wrote this review on .
  • fmen2016 has written a total of 13 reviews. The last one was for

My thoughts on Future Quest#5: " The Wheel of History."

My thoughts on Future Quest#5: "The Wheel of History."

It's still "Good"and I like how they brought Mightor into 2016 , as well The Impossibles being introduce . For me I grew up watching Space Ghost , Frankenstein Jr. in late 60's and 70's on TV ,but in comics I think Johnny Quest Ect.. never had good comic until now .do I see being on going Issue ? I going to say No , because it need to be in brought into The DCU , like with JSA or Teen Titans as a Crossover even ,like they did with The Red Circle Arc vs Impact . In closing The Future Quest arc is still fun to read and should be given a try .

Fin