Follow

Future Foundation

Team » Future Foundation appears in 315 issues.

The Future Foundation was created by Mr. Fantastic to bring humanity into a greater future after his dissatisfaction with Earth's leading scientific community. It consisted of a new generation of student that would be taught by the Fantastic Four, their allies, and a revolving number of experts for a variety of fields.

FF #4

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

What did everyone think of the latest issue? I wasn't too happy when I saw that Epting was no longer the artist. However, it was still a very good issue and the enw artist (whose name escapes me) did a good job.
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Well, we are finally getting somewhere. I like the ominous tone of them having to battle the Council members who do not have the same weaknesses (family) as Reed and could possibly be smarter. I do wish the Red Ghost would be involved, but I guess he's locked up still since World War Hulks (?).

As for the art, I'm not crazy about how Valeria looks, but everything else looks pretty good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart
    Did you catch the Avengers Point One issue? it had the Intelligencia involved.
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Did Valeria undergo some sort of aging procedure? She shouldn't be more than max three by now.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @fesak said:
    Did Valeria undergo some sort of aging procedure? She shouldn't be more than max three by now.
    She gains a year every time her character jumps the shark. By my count, she's about sixty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
    @fesak said:
    She gains a year every time her character jumps the shark. By my count, she's about sixty.

@fesak said:

I think kids in comics age normally until they're a certain age. She'll be 12 for about 40 years.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    @Jake Fury said:
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    @fesak said:

@fesak said:

I think kids in comics age normally until they're a certain age. She'll be 12 for about 40 years.

I don't know about that.
    Valeria was born in 2002, Danielle Cage in 2006. That would be about 1-1,5 year apart with the sliding timescale. Now Valeria is about 8-9?, while Danielle is still a toddler.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fesak
    That's true. They just make it up as they go along I guess.
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt Leave Valeria alone!!!!

@fesak@Jake Fury based on her crazy origin, her aging a little faster than normal isn't so odd
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @jloneblackheart: Never!

How is that one of my favourite mods has such drastically different taste to me? It's a weird world.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.