Follow

Future Foundation

Team » Future Foundation appears in 315 issues.

The Future Foundation was created by Mr. Fantastic to bring humanity into a greater future after his dissatisfaction with Earth's leading scientific community. It consisted of a new generation of student that would be taught by the Fantastic Four, their allies, and a revolving number of experts for a variety of fields.

Did you think FF #6 sucked?

Ash The Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ash The Flash

I want my money back. FF #6 did not continue the story from #5, I did not like the art, the writing was off putting, and there was no FF.  The story, in my opinion, was terrible.  Is it just me?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

If you're into the Kree and the Inhumans, it was a good book. If you are a Black Bolt fan, it was a great book.

If you've been following Hickman since he started on Fantastic Four through now, it's following the story. But, it just so happens that story has a lot of different pieces that need to come together.

Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

I enjoyed it as much as I could, though I have no idea what I read, I'm hoping I do soon

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By MrUnknown
    @Ash The Flash: It wasn't what I was expecting and I didn't get much from it. But I think it will pick up next issue. It should have managed the FF story better though and split some time for them.
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @jloneblackheart said:

If you're into the Kree and the Inhumans, it was a good book. If you are a Black Bolt fan, it was a great book.

If what you say is true then i might just pick up this issue. Not following the series but i'm a huge follower of BB and hearing about his comeback is making me eager to pick this one up.
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By Timandm

I think saying it sucked..... Is being rather kind....  Those of us who wanted a Future Foundation story got HOSED....

cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By cosmo111687

Final Fantasy VI is my favourite of the series. (Trying to see if you're referring to another FF #6, but I can't come up with anything worth mentioning...) 

Ash The Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Ash The Flash
    @Timandm: I read it again and my opinion is unchanged. I like the inhumane, I read Reign of Kings, but this book sucked big time!
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9  Edited By Timandm
    @Ash The Flash said:
    @Timandm: I read it again and my opinion is unchanged. I like the inhumane, I read Reign of Kings, but this book sucked big time!
    Um... You do know that I was agreeing with you, right???  By saying that you were "being kind" I was basically saying, 'not only did it suck, BUT...."
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    Best issue of FF yet. 
    Green ankh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Green ankh
    @Ash The Flash
    I like the inhumans and Blackbolt the best and i have been a fan of the FF for 20 some years.  I think i just may be done the title.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.