When the demon god Tenkô steals the four stones that Miaka has already collected, is all hope lost for the return of Taka's memories? And will Tenkô's manipulation of Taka and Miaka's friends slowly drive wedges between them and ensure their defeat? Once again, it's up to Miaka to keep two worlds from falling under the dominion of the ultimate evil!
- Chapter Ninety-Five: Captain of Ruin
- Chapter Ninety-Six: Overflowing Doubt
- Chapter Ninety-Seven: The Night Wandering
- Chapter Ninety-Eight: Blaze of Camaraderie
- Chapter Ninety-Nine: The Tragic Transmigration
- Chapter One Hundred: The Ephemeral Reflection in the Water