The World’s ONLY 200-page print-only hardcover magazine is back with Volume 3, and this is the best one yet! Welcome to HEAVY ROTATION.
Here’s just the beginning: Rolling Stone’s Gavin Edwards chimes in with a lost and unpublished Grant Morrison interview (that is absolutely bonkers), The Fifth Beatle’s Vivek Tiwary pens an essay on the 50th anniversary of Yellow Submarine, Hannah Means-Shannon from Metallica and Scott Ian of Anthrax on their long friendship, and shared love of horror and all things geek.
New comics from Roger Langridge, Josh O’Neill & Gideon Kendall, Adam Knave & Andrew Losq, Kat Kruger & Jen Vaughn, Noah Van Sciver, Julia Alekseyeva, and more! New fiction from Joe Lansdale! New essays from Tini Howard, Abdulkareem Baba Aminu, Jarrett Melendez, Jon Raymond and more!
And we’re just getting started. Like the first two volumes, FULL BLEED, Vol. 3: Heavy Rotation has a surprise in store on every page.
FULL BLEED, Vol. 1 was a smash hit, and it’s… sold out! But did you miss out on FULL BLEED, Vol. 2? It’s still available below!
- Cold Open: This Thread is Lit by Dirk Wood
- Detoxing by Noah Van Sciver
- The Inside Meets the Outside: The Grant Morrison Interview, Part One by Gavin Edwards, Illustration by Peter Bagge
- Black's In: When a 'Blackout' is a Good Thing - Text and Illustrations by Abdulkareem Baba Aminu
- Arizona Daisy: Part One by Roger Langridge
- Lover's Eyes - Text by Tini Howard, Illustrations by Sara Richard
- Down Mexico Way - Text and Photos by Jarrett Melendez, Illustrations by Danica Brine
- The Watering Shed - Text by Joe R. Lansdale, Illustrations by Larry Watts
- The Lost Boys of the U-Boar Bremen Chapter Three by Phillip Kennedy Johnson & Steve Beach
- Following the Bloody Trail of the Shaolin Cowboy: Geof Darrow on his Story So Far by Hannah Means-Shannon
- The Underdream: Part One by John O'Neill & Gideon Kendall
- We Don't All Live in a Yellow Submarine by Vivek J. Tiwary
- Picture Two by Jon Raymond
- Monsters of Rock (an Interview with Kirk Hammett and Scott Ian by Russ Sheath, Illustrations by Tony Shasteen
- Blade Runner: Technology Steals the Soul by Tom Waltz, Illustration by Santipérez
- The Shapes by Adam P. Knave & Andrew Losq
- May 1968: The Revolution That Almost Was by Julia Alekseyeva
- The Uncharted: Chapter Two by Benjamin Percy, Illustrations by Brent Schoonover
- Home by Erin Nations
- The Big Smoke - Photos by Joel Meadows
- Retail Con Men by Brockton McKinney
- Artist in Residence: Shane Pierce
- Brussels Sprouts! by Gideon Kendall