Follow

Frieza

Character » Frieza appears in 255 issues.

Frieza is an evil alien tyrant from the Dragon Ball Universe, once the ruler of the North Galaxy and responsible for the destruction of the Saiyan homeworld, Vegeta. He has earned a reputation for being very powerful and feared throughout Universe 7. He was greedy and only wanted to rule and live forever. He was eventually defeated by Goku and killed by Trunks. Since being revived twice as Golden Frieza, he has become one of the most powerful beings in the universe and the most recurring villain.

Who could survive this?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By oldmagic

Who could survive what Frieza did to Krillen? 2:35 How did you guys think he did it anyway? 

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda
    oldmagic said:
    "
    Who could survive what Frieza did to Krillen? 2:35 How did you guys think he did it anyway? 

"
    Ownage....

Anyways, I figure a lot of superhuman characters could survive it. It looked like telekinesis, followed by pyrokinesis (created inside his body which is what blew him apart).

Pretty much (I think):

Colossus

Hulk

Wolverine (his skeleton might remain intact, which means he might-and I mean that in every sense of the word-be able to heal)

Superman

Iceman

That's off the top of my head, could probably think of more (excluded cosmic beings).
    oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By oldmagic
    Sparda said:
    "oldmagic said:
    "

"
    Ownage....

Anyways, I figure a lot of superhuman characters could survive it. It looked like telekinesis, followed by pyrokinesis (created inside his body which is what blew him apart).

Pretty much (I think):

Colossus

Hulk

Wolverine (his skeleton might remain intact, which means he might-and I mean that in every sense of the word-be able to heal)

Superman

Iceman

That's off the top of my head, could probably think of more (excluded cosmic beings)."
    Possible but he doesn't have any fire abilities. Only energy manipulation. And i don't think Colossus would survive that lol his insides would burn him and melt his armor from the inside. Remember, Frieza could easily do energy attacks capable of three times the power of Tsnar bombs easily. And if you see Krillen who just floated, you could see that little redish pink light before it disappeared into his body. I wonder if that is more of a grenade that could go off, with enough power from a grenade to an atom bomb. I dunno, too many possibilities here. Theories. 
    oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic

Any thoughts on this?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sparda
    oldmagic said:
    "Sparda said:
    "oldmagic said:
    "

"
    Ownage....

Pretty much (I think):

Colossus

Hulk

Superman

Iceman

That's off the top of my head, could probably think of more (excluded cosmic beings)."
    Possible but he doesn't have any fire abilities. Only energy manipulation. And i don't think Colossus would survive that lol his insides would burn him and melt his armor from the inside. Remember, Frieza could easily do energy attacks capable of three times the power of Tsnar bombs easily. And if you see Krillen who just floated, you could see that little redish pink light before it disappeared into his body. I wonder if that is more of a grenade that could go off, with enough power from a grenade to an atom bomb. I dunno, too many possibilities here. Theories. "
    Ah, I've pretty much forgotten all about DBZ.....I used to watch it when I was a lot younger (just up to past the Frieza saga), but the constant filler episodes put me off of it.

Well, if he could output power three times the Tsar bomb, then Superman, and Iceman (there would still be moisture around for him to reform himself with, maybe) should still be able to survive.
    mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparda: well he destroyed a large planet(10 times gravity of earth) by vaporization back in dbz in first form( accepted by most as around 0.5% power), doing it with a charged energy ball from one finger. I think that’s well above large nuke lvl...

I guess you could argue he was using a extremely small portion of power, but with how attack potency works in dbz it’s hard to say with 100% certainty.

dude you replied to a comment from 9 years ago.the dude might not even be active on this site anymore

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: didn’t check the date, that is a absolute fail...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.