Follow

Frieza

Character » Frieza appears in 255 issues.

Frieza is an evil alien tyrant from the Dragon Ball Universe, once the ruler of the North Galaxy and responsible for the destruction of the Saiyan homeworld, Vegeta. He has earned a reputation for being very powerful and feared throughout Universe 7. He was greedy and only wanted to rule and live forever. He was eventually defeated by Goku and killed by Trunks. Since being revived twice as Golden Frieza, he has become one of the most powerful beings in the universe and the most recurring villain.

Frieza's cowardliness

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

Frieza was more than terrified when Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, even when he say Trunks he had a flashback image of Goku as a Super Saiyan, so what if Frieza see's Broly transform into a Legendary Super Saiyan, how terrified would he be? He would lose his will to fight.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ego
    Theracles said:
    "Frieza was more than terrified when Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, even when he say Trunks he had a flashback image of Goku as a Super Saiyan, so what if Frieza see's Broly transform into a Legendary Super Saiyan, how terrified would he be? He would lose his will to fight."
    not really.. his hatred toward sayan race would make him want to kill broly with everything he has.
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theracles
    Ego said:
    "Theracles said:
    "Frieza was more than terrified when Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, even when he say Trunks he had a flashback image of Goku as a Super Saiyan, so what if Frieza see's Broly transform into a Legendary Super Saiyan, how terrified would he be? He would lose his will to fight."
    not really.. his hatred toward sayan race would make him want to kill broly with everything he has."
    Eventually, when Goku transformed he almost lost his will to fight and was using weak attacks and was in awe of Goku, but when he used 100% of his power he began to fight but his power slowly decreased and Broly who is huge and alot stronger could strike fear in to Frieza.
    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The title of this thread is slanderous and out of context with the plot. The contemporary understanding of a coward is someone who won't face their fears. Yes, frieza is afraid of the Legendary Super Saiyajin, but he fought Goku and (tried) Trunks without certainty of gaining a victory. Once he gains his resolved, I think he'd couragiously (defined as someone who faces their fears) step to Broly (and get stumped hard), if he isn't dead by that time. So in truth, he is the antithesis of a coward. Nonetheless, Freiza is one of the greatest super vilian to ever soar the Cosmos.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Theracles
    Omega-level Supreme said:
    "The title of this thread is slanderous and out of context with the plot. The contemporary understanding of a coward is someone who won't face their fears. Yes, frieza is afraid of the Legendary Super Saiyajin, but he fought Goku and (tried) Trunks without certainty of gaining a victory. Once he gains his resolved, I think he'd couragiously (defined as someone who faces their fears) step to Broly (and get stumped hard), if he isn't dead already. Nonetheless, Freiza is the greatest super vilian to ever soar the Cosmos."
    Correct but what I mean is his fear of the sight of a Super Saiyan and a Super Saiyan doesn't seem frightning at all except Broly's Legendary SSJ's form, I agree with you that Frieza is the greatest super villian in history.
    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I edited my post once I realized writing Frieza is THE GREATEST VILLAIN... I think others would call that Fanboyism.

So Frieza is ONE of the greatest super villains in history. Peace.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
    Frieza... that fella is just straight up weird to me
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Theracles
    King Saturn said:
    "Frieza... that fella is just straight up weird to me
    "
    He is wierd because he is incredibly short, how short? Teen Gohan's height, he has a woman's voice and looks like a wacked out lizard.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.