Follow

Frieza

Character » Frieza appears in 255 issues.

Frieza is an evil alien tyrant from the Dragon Ball Universe, once the ruler of the North Galaxy and responsible for the destruction of the Saiyan homeworld, Vegeta. He has earned a reputation for being very powerful and feared throughout Universe 7. He was greedy and only wanted to rule and live forever. He was eventually defeated by Goku and killed by Trunks. Since being revived twice as Golden Frieza, he has become one of the most powerful beings in the universe and the most recurring villain.

Can frieza tank the infinite mass punch

Avatar image for iamrightyouknow
    iamrightyouknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iamrightyouknow

Freiza is op and i was wondering

so if Freiza can tank a planet exploding after geting cut in half

can he tank superman infinite mass punch

namefeateffectweb link
    Supermaninfinite mass punchshadow moon
    Goku4Xkamehameha

vs vegeta

Freiza20Xkamehamehawith one hand
    Freizasprit bomb
    Freizaplanet expolding cut in half

freiza tanks 20X kamehameha

No Caption Provided

with one hand

No Caption Provided

so what do you guys think

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
    deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Old Frieza no, current frieza easily tanks it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
    deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza is at least Galaxy un durability, so: yes.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes he can tank it easily

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freiza took hundreds without affect already

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He will take it like morning tea.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
    MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MasterSkywalker

Gets critically injured from it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
    deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashes IMP is laughable in destructive output

Namek saga surviving planetary explosion is good enough feat to survive it considering it didn't even destroy a white Martian

Current Freiza no sells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior said:

Namek saga surviving planetary explosion is good enough feat to survive it considering it didn't even destroy a white Martian

Current Freiza no sells

Considering that Namek's explosion crippled Freiza, and his physical defence hasn't noticeably gone up by feats, there isn't much to say that current Freiza is no selling anything

Also the OP is attributing the IMP to Superman, not Flash. Good to know you can read. By the way though, claiming Flash's IMP is laughable in destructive output shows how little you know about comics and how much you think raw DC matters (as is typical of your average DB fan).

Flash has hurt COIE Anti-Monitor with IMP, and White Martians have near oneshot Superman with physicals and can 1v1 Herald level characters like Kyle Rayner. Yet an IMP oneshotted one of them

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@decaf_wizard: obviously you haven't been keeping up with super if you thihnk he hasn't changed one bit *sigh* pointless trying to chang ey our mind seeing as it's set in stone even though he has on screen galaxy+ feats but whatever

And? supermans best IMP feat is destroying a moon.... still far less than a planet so again your talking crap

Hurting anti monitor? No broke his armour after it was already damaged by the whole league which resulted in no lasting damage

Seeing as you show no respect and very condescending in your arguements your not worth my time

And comparing white martians to Freiza is laughable, in fact comparing any of the league in durability is laughable even back in Namek saga

Thank you, come again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So lets break down this argument one piece at a time shall we @royal_warrior

obviously you haven't been keeping up with super if you thihnk he hasn't changed one bit *sigh* pointless trying to chang ey our mind seeing as it's set in stone even though he has on screen galaxy+ feats but whatever

I have seen DB Super. Freiza hasn't gotten anywhere close to Galaxy+ physical feats, unless you can somehow conflate his physical resistance to his energy resistance. I understand he took a blitz from Dypso, but Dypso doesn't have impressive striking feats to speak of compared to Flash or PC Superman and Freiza most certainly wasn't no selling them

And comparing white martians to Freiza is laughable, in fact comparing any of the league in durability is laughable even back in Namek saga

Any White Martian would probably solo the main cast of Dragonball Z. But thats off topic. Namek Saga characters couldn't HOPE to compete with a White Martian in durability, or really any other physical stat. They were fast enough to blitz PC Superman, strong enough to beat him down. By the way, Flash has tanked Infinite Mass Punches, and White Martians have not been killed by them a punch that you yourself acknowledge as Moon Busting (which I will get to later), which is enough to seriously cripple any Namek Saga character, given its implied Namek isn't a large planet, and its basically confirmed the destruction of Namek would've killed anybody bar Freiza.

And? supermans best IMP feat is destroying a moon.... still far less than a planet so again your talking crap

Well the thing is, it was far bigger than our Moon. Just because its a moon, doesn't make it small and it was probably half of earths size or even more. Given Namek couldnt be much bigger than Earth (with Dodoria even acknowledging it wasn't a large planet) and the fact that the explosion of Namek would've been fatal to everybody but Freiza, its safe to say that an IMP from Superman would severely harm any Namek Saga character, or DBS character

Your also forgetting the fact that Planet Busting was fatal to DBS characters too

Seeing as you show no respect and very condescending in your arguements your not worth my time

I cant help it when people cant even bother to tag the people they are critiquing

Hurting anti monitor? No broke his armour after it was already damaged by the whole league which resulted in no lasting damage

Are you serious? It freaking hurt him dude, stop trying to lowball. He even yelled out in pain

No Caption Provided

It didnt put him down, but this is a casually universal character. Nobody in DB except possibly Zemo could hope to so much as touch Anti Monitor

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ad-arts

What? Frieza was already in pieces before it exploaded, and he still survived.

@decaf_wizard said:
    @royal_warrior said:

Current Freiza no sells

Considering that Namek's explosion crippled Freiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:

What?

@decaf_wizard said:
    @royal_warrior said:

Current Freiza no sells

Freiza was barely alive after Namek exploded. What do you want me to say?

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:

What?

@decaf_wizard said:
    @royal_warrior said:

Current Freiza no sells

He was barely alive before it exploaded, he was in pieces before the explosion and survived it.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@decaf_wizard: and? Flash or an IMp has never busted a planet so that point is mute

Your bias and hatred means all your points are bassically irrrelavant when everyone with half a brain can see how far you've lowballed to try reinforce our point but I guess I wouldn't expect anything else from your little gang

White martians solos all of DBZ, let's just all take a moment and laugh ???? good joke genius

If you stop acting all salty I think people would be more inclined to hear you out however blatantly lowballing and just being ignorant aren't helping your case

Like I said IMPs best feat is cracking a moon not destroying it and you saying that a planet bust is below that? ????

Only confirming that Namek saga Freiza can no sell let alone Super

We have on screen feats of him no selling IMPS so guess what? You lose kiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior said:

@decaf_wizard: and? Flash or an IMp has never busted a planet so that point is mute

Your bias and hatred means all your points are bassically irrrelavant when everyone with half a brain can see how far you've lowballed to try reinforce our point but I guess I wouldn't expect anything else from your little gang

So code for: I cant deal with your argument so I will Ad-Hominem attack you

Cute. Run along and play. I accept your concession

PS: Flash hurt the guy with IMP's who could mook PC Superman and no sell his attacks. Who is a planet buster by physical feats

White martians solos all of DBZ, let's just all take a moment and laugh ???? good joke genius

Dragonball characters have no notable resistance to telepathy and one of these guys cucked a Green Lantern and a handfull of them controlled a whole planet. Again, talking from a place of ignorance gets you nowhere

If you stop acting all salty I think people would be more inclined to hear you out however blatantly lowballing and just being ignorant aren't helping your case

Right back at you smartguy. Im not the one leaking Dead Sea levels of salt here

Like I said IMPs best feat is cracking a moon not destroying itand you saying that a planet bust is below that? ????

"Cracking a moon" blatant lowballing. It shattered the moon to rubble and I gave you a feat better than that

Only confirming that Namek saga Freiza can no sell let alone Super

Prove Freiza has vastly higher physical durability than his Namek self. Hint: you cant

We have on screen feats of him no selling IMPS so guess what? You lose kiddo

No, I adressed this. They were lightspeed attacks from Dypso that dont have near the feats an IMP does and he wasn't no selling them. Ignoring things you don't like wont get you anywhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
    @decaf_wizard said:
    @ad-arts said:

What?

@decaf_wizard said:
    @royal_warrior said:

Current Freiza no sells

He was barely alive before it exploaded, he was in pieces before the explosion and survived it.

Well yes, but its also implied that it would've killed everybody else on the planet too. Many of whom such as Goku were fully comparable to Freiza in durability. Besides, Freiza was still healthy enough to use KI and attack Goku. Its obvious his alien Biology gives him advantages in that regard

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
    @decaf_wizard said:
    @ad-arts said:

What?

@decaf_wizard said:
    @royal_warrior said:

Current Freiza no sells

Well yes, but its also implied that it would've killed everybody else on the planet too. Many of whom such as Goku were fully comparable to Freiza in durability. Besides, Freiza was still healthy enough to use KI and attack Goku. Its obvious his alien Biology gives him advantages in that regard

Looks like it's been awhile since you watched. While indeed he was healathy enough to use KI and attack Goku. The very same KI that Goku just gave to him. Goku counter attacked him, therefore whatever KI he had, he had now even less.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
    deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Supermaninfinite mass punchshadow moon

Yes. He tanks it. The IMP mentioned here is the imp used by Superman on shadow moon. Frieza tanks it. He has tanked planet busting while near bring of death. He tanks this particular IMP. If we are talking about IMP that flash used on White Martian then.

Gets critically injured from it.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza pushed down on the ground with his palm, that push busted the planet on screen... Characters equal, and a few stronger then him have failed to one shot, so he tanks it with a smile.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frieza tanks it easily

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.