Follow

Freddy Krueger

Character » Freddy Krueger appears in 136 issues.

A murdered child killer who torments his teenage victims in their dreams.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) Update....

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Day Hunter

Ok so this is for anybody who cares (me being one of those people) there has been an update on the movie. Filming has begun and the cast has bee selected. 

Ok so here is who will be playing Freddy.....

......Jakie Earle Haley!! Now I am actually exited about this because he did a kick @$$ job as Rorschach so I'm curious to see how he will portray the psychotic killer from our dreams.

Here is a link to the full list of cast and characters.......

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I'm semi excited about this because I've grown to like Jackie Earle Haley and thik he might make a decent Freddy, just hate the fact that it's a remake of another classic horror flick, but hey It might be decent

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Heh, the kid who plays the Flash on Smallville is gonna be in it. Here's hoping he dies.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Day Hunter
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " Heh, the kid who plays the Flash on Smallville is gonna be in it. Here's hoping he dies. "
    LOL

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    " I'm semi excited about this because I've grown to like Jackie Earle Haley and thik he might make a decent Freddy, just hate the fact that it's a remake of another classic horror flick, but hey It might be decent "
    Yeah I get the whole thing about remaking another classic horror flick but no body in HollyWood can think of anything else to make so they want to remake a classic in make it their own vision.

ENGLENTINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1004

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ENGLENTINE

I don't think a remake is automatically bad. I just wonder why remake the good ones when there are so many bad ones that could use a touch up. ( I know the answer is money )

Still, there are good and bad, and if we are killing off Smallville actors, that guy who plays Aquaman. He can call Freddie "Bro" right before he gets gutted.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Day Hunter
    @ENGLENTINE said:
    "  I don't think a remake is automatically bad. I just wonder why remake the good ones when there are so many bad ones that could use a touch up. ( I know the answer is money ) Still, there are good and bad, and if we are killing off Smallville actors, that guy who plays Aquaman. He can call Freddie "Bro" right before he gets gutted. "
    LOL agreed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.