Follow

Franklin Richards

Character » Franklin Richards appears in 1699 issues.

Franklin is the son of Reed Richards and Sue Storm, also known as Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four. Franklin is an Omega-level mutant with reality-warping abilities; even at a young age he is one of the most powerful beings in the Universe.

will franklin grow up to be the most powerful being

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NEW VENOM

Post Deleted.

Seoul Trane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Seoul Trane

sure why not. He is a boring reality bending scion of the first family of marvel.He was cool when he was a lil'fella with power pack. Before he stumbled into his omnipotence. Omnipotenet characters as a rule are usually boring.....Usually.
    Post Edited:2008-03-12 00:42:49

Terry Handson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Terry Handson

this guy is like the gohan of marnel no way maybe....

Avatar image for deactivated-5a87a43d86832
    deactivated-5a87a43d86832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he's like the kid version of everyone's favorite omnipotent being...Mad Jim Jaspers

Wild Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Wild Child

answering your question, id say he has the potential to become one of the most powerful beings in the universe, but you have to remember that his powers would have to surpass those of people and entities like Phoenix and others.

Plus, he isnt the only reality bender that there is. Scarlet Witch, Beyonder and others have powers like his and still have the potential to put their powers to stronger uses.

And finally, if you look at some of the mutants being brought into the world nowadays, their powers are alot stranger then ever and maybe one day one will come with some power to completely shut down realitites with a click of their fingers??

So no, i dont think Franklin will become the most powerful being in the universe, but he still has the potential to become very powerful.

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Djinn

i think he will in the heroes reborn saga. the Celestials which are one of the strongest beings ever stated that franklin as a kid is on their level. he is not even a teenager yet and he's that powefull when he grows up i think he will be one of the most powerfull beings ever. the celestils can kill galactus, the phoenix had a hard time fighting galactus franklin is ont he level of the celestials he is one of the strongest characters or will be. and they did say in comics that he is stronger than Mad Jim Jaspers

SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By SilverMan91

definetly will grow up to be one of if not the most powerful beings in the Marvel U if marvel dosent wake up and realize that they are creating another near omnipotent being who (looking at his present powers and his vast growning room for deveoping them even further) will be rather boring and wont be even be all that mentioned (if no one can match you, you can laughoff beings like Galactus, and considering he already matched the celestials in power before puberty he will probably rub shoulders with the lving tribunal, it gets prety boring)
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF

HE WILL DEFINITELY GROW UP TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL HUMAN. jUST CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT ISSUE OF FANTASTIC FOUR TO SEE SOME MAJOR FEATS

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@DEGRAAF said:

HE WILL DEFINITELY GROW UP TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL HUMAN. jUST CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT ISSUE OF FANTASTIC FOUR TO SEE SOME MAJOR FEATS

Somehow I have a feeling that even those feats fall far short of his full potential .

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DEGRAAF

@TheGodKiller3: really? What else would you expect from him though? be able to take on the LT by himself? or something more?

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@DEGRAAF said:

@TheGodKiller3: really? What else would you expect from him though? be able to take on the LT by himself? or something more?

Considering that Wanda Maximoff was amped up by her insanity to perform multiversal feats , why not ? And no , I don't think he'll be able to take on the LT , not unless his power rivals Erishkigal's Starbrand or Thanos' HoTU , or if TOAA(the writers themselves) decide to give him that power .

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DEGRAAF

@TheGodKiller3:Yea but Wanda was amped up by the Life Force or something. also was it a multiversal feat? (i honestly dont know i thought it was just contained to earth)

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@DEGRAAF said:

@TheGodKiller3:Yea but Wanda was amped up by the Life Force or something. also was it a multiversal feat? (i honestly dont know i thought it was just contained to earth)

lord_oraculous managed to convince(apart from himself) a number of people(many of whom were Phoenix/X-Men fans) , that it was an omniversal feat . I believe someone showed him a scan in which it was shown that the Wandas of their respective realities also cast that spell , which is why it appeared to have an omniversal effect , but he simply ignored it and stuck to his own conclusion .

Unfortunately i don't have that scan , so I'll stick to the general consensus .

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEGRAAF

@TheGodKiller3: intresting. Yea i figured it just happened to our earth (not sure if it expended to the mutants in space since i didnt think it effected Rachel Summers or any mutants with her)

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@DEGRAAF said:

@TheGodKiller3: intresting. Yea i figured it just happened to our earth (not sure if it expended to the mutants in space since i didnt think it effected Rachel Summers or any mutants with her)

Unless and until there is definite proof , I think we'll have to stick to the general consensus .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.